What to do before registering on any earning site.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are so many websites that claim to pay members for carrying out tasks such as making comments, posting threads, clicking on ads, solving captchas, taking surveys, writing articles and so many other activities. Despite all these claims, only a few really pay their members. Some pay for a short while and then close the site without settling all outstanding payment to members who took their time to carry out these tasks.

I want us to discuss certain things we all need to do before deciding to register on any Earning site.
READ REVIEWS: there are many trusted review sites like trust pilot. Try and read members reviews about any Earning site before you decide to register. If it is a scam site, you would definitely see a lot of negative reviews.
PAYMENT PROOF: make sure you see payment proof of different members before you register on any site.
PAYMENT SYSTEM: do not register on a site that does not have a reliable payment system, if the site pays via PayPal and your country is restricted on PayPal, you would only waste your time, since you won't be able to withdraw your earnings.

What else do you do before registering on any earning site?

IamDozzy

I usually do a thorough investigation before registering on any site that relates to earning money for doing activities such as posting, creating threads, taking surveys, solving puzzles etc. Although I have been a victim of scam earning sites in the past, but I have used some of the tips you listed over time to take a decision whether to register on an earning site or not... One if the things that ha helped me the most is getting reviews about the said sites and also their mode of payments.Once I am comfortable with the reviews and mode of payment I don't think twice before I register to such sites. Trendri is a perfect example.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Social proof is the first thing I check whenever I want to join a website. Social proof include what other people are saying about the website and their reviews about it.

The second thing I check is country. I will ask myself that does the program accept my country. If the answer is yes then it is good to go. If my country is not included on the list of the accepted countries, I'm sorry I can't risk it I will dump it as soon as possible.

There is no point in going through the backdoor in order to get into the program and the later get kicked out after making some money.

Threshold is the next thing I check before I could join a money making website. The reason why I look at this is that I will want to see how faster I can make money and get it wit this website.

If the threshold is higher or longer than I could anticipate, I will never waste my time joining the website.

Last edited:

Donkiz

It's very important to read reviews from trusted platforms before registering. This was the problem that most of us had at the early stage of our online earning journey that made us to waste our time, effort and data on non paying and scam sites that are everywhere.

Though there's this issue of non availability of reviews, especially if the site is new thereby not giving you the needed information required to make informed decision on whether to join the site or not.

Sammyesx

You are definitely on point , one has to consider some factor before registering on any site that promises to pay members for doing any task. Payment proof is very important, you have to see the payment made to member before registering to be sure you are not just working for free, also their payment system has to be acceptable in your country. I also consider how effective the communication between the admin of the site and the member is, a site that does not have a communication system will be difficult to navigate through, hence reduces the rate of making money from the site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster has said it all, the tips and the article are both easy to read and understandable. I do see many sires complaining on various groups on one thing or the others. And I do wonder why haven't they asked what they are ranting on before they registered. I understand that no one knows it all and it is not a bad idea to ask what we don't k ie because I also ask. But not to the extent of asking some questions that can easily be known or read from the group. As we hate reading manual of new bought electronics, we hate reading terms and conditions of a site too.

Ekuvero

Most people fall victims to these scam sites due to greed, imagine a site promising to pay you $10 everyday when they don't have enough traffic on the site, that's why is good to check out reviews concerning any PTC sites on Google to enable you differentiate scam sites from legit paying sites aside that most of these scam sites do change domain names More often waiting for unsuspecting prey to fall victim to their scams and most legit site do make their payment through PayPal which is restricted for Nigerian users

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well, some sites do pay at the initial stage which their main aim is to lure more people to the site. I noticed this a lot with investment sites like the HYIP sites that come with very attractive package, the early birds are always lucky to grab the juicy deals and get paid but these sites don’t last. So to get the real reviews about them, it isn’t advisable to look them up on just Google, using an earning site will give a genuine review
Yea, the high yield investments websites are usually the ones that have got this suspicious feature. It still baffles me how some people still fall for them. Even though a particular hyip site scams people today and another one comes up tomorrow with similar features, people would not learn from past experience and identify it as a scam, but would still go ahead and invest. I do not tolerate anyone who tries to convince me to register on any such site.
I always tell them I do not even have the money not to talk of thinking of investing it. I am making money from forums and it is enough.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have found this issue with many people especially from Nigeria, claiming that the PayPal doesn't support in their country. It's quite unfortunate because I see most of the sites pay normally through PayPal, as when this is restricted then a lot of opportunities seems a waste for them. I have also heard about the recent announcement in India that PayPal will not take domestic payments in India. I understand that these domestic payments are not much within the country due to the online internet banking system, but still it shouldn't be banned.
I am seeing that PayPal is deciding on own these days what they would like to do. This is a serious issue.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sure, if you want to rely on what is on Google or other review sites, you could get deceived easily because the site owners must have paid some people to give positive reviews so that unsuspecting persons will continue falling for their scams.
I still see a lot of people investing in some so called investment sites that are coming up every now and then.
They feel it is best to join when the site is just starting so that you would be among the first set of people that would get paid before the site turns out to be a scam.
There is actually no sense in such mentality.

Well, some sites do pay at the initial stage which their main aim is to lure more people to the site. I noticed this a lot with investment sites like the HYIP sites that come with very attractive package, the early birds are always lucky to grab the juicy deals and get paid but these sites don’t last. So to get the real reviews about them, it isn’t advisable to look them up on just Google, using an earning site will give a genuine review

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You have listed them here and your points are all valid, the first thing is to read other reviews about the site. And as I always write, try to read more reviews from earning forums than from Google. Anyone can write anything and paste on Google but the real reviews about an earning site are the ones written by those on earning forums. They are the ones that worked or tried out the sites and really know for sure if an earning site is paying or not
Sure, if you want to rely on what is on Google or other review sites, you could get deceived easily because the site owners must have paid some people to give positive reviews so that unsuspecting persons will continue falling for their scams.
I still see a lot of people investing in some so called investment sites that are coming up every now and then.
They feel it is best to join when the site is just starting so that you would be among the first set of people that would get paid before the site turns out to be a scam.
There is actually no sense in such mentality.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are so many websites that claim to pay members for carrying out tasks such as making comments, posting threads, clicking on ads, solving captchas, taking surveys, writing articles and so many other activities. Despite all these claims, only a few really pay their members. Some pay for a short while and then close the site without settling all outstanding payment to members who took their time to carry out these tasks.

I want us to discuss certain things we all need to do before deciding to register on any Earning site.
READ REVIEWS: there are many trusted review sites like trust pilot. Try and read members reviews about any Earning site before you decide to register. If it is a scam site, you would definitely see a lot of negative reviews.
PAYMENT PROOF: make sure you see payment proof of different members before you register on any site.
PAYMENT SYSTEM: do not register on a site that does not have a reliable payment system, if the site pays via PayPal and your country is restricted on PayPal, you would only waste your time, since you won't be able to withdraw your earnings.

You have listed them here and your points are all valid, the first thing is to read other reviews about the site. And as I always write, try to read more reviews from earning forums than from Google. Anyone can write anything and paste on Google but the real reviews about an earning site are the ones written by those on earning forums. They are the ones that worked or tried out the sites and really know for sure if an earning site is paying or not

Olajidey

I personally before I register on any earning site I check Trustpilot to read a review about them if am not satisfy I do an extra google search to do more review after that I wait to see payment proof it is after I see the payment proof that I will now join the site.
Sometimes it is when I join that they will not pay again majorly it happens to me on survey site, I will wait for payment proof and eventually there will be but after I join to request for money will become a hard task.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Yes I personally take the time to find out about all these things before registering on any site. I will go to 2 or 3 review sites and check what is being said about them. There is no time to waste on unproductive sites, so one has to scrutinize them well before signing up. If they have app I go to playstore a d check their reviews, I also take note of their possible earnings. If it is too good to be true then that means it is scam. If it is also too small then it is not worth my time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I still want to talk more about the review,I guess most site have paid there way for a good review online,because before I register into one particular paying site like that I checked there review online ,people review about the site was very okay.
So I don't hesitate to join the site after some month after doing all there survey i never meet their paying limit.

Since i dont meet their paying limit it got tiring,so i most of the site paid there way for good review online this days ... So one need to be very vigilant once you join a site after a week and you notice is just a waste of time .
I advice you to stop immediately because your time is money so you don't have to waste it on any site that its not ready to help you in anyway.
Nothing could be more devastating like wasting your site on a website that won't end up paying you. The site administrator should be honest enough to let members know that he cannot afford to pay them so that they could easily find a better alternative and help themselves rather than wasting their precious time.

I do not think that they even pay to get good reviews, it won't take the admin much time to drop numerous positive reviews with different username. It's good to avoid sites with high minimum withdrawal threshold.

D

Deleted member 27583

I still want to talk more about the review,I guess most site have paid there way for a good review online,because before I register into one particular paying site like that I checked there review online ,people review about the site was very okay.
So I don't hesitate to join the site after some month after doing all there survey i never meet their paying limit.

Since i dont meet their paying limit it got tiring,so i most of the site paid there way for good review online this days ... So one need to be very vigilant once you join a site after a week and you notice is just a waste of time .
I advice you to stop immediately because your time is money so you don't have to waste it on any site that its not ready to help you in anyway.

Maks25

Very good tips. Before you register on any site that claims to pay you must research very well even before you sign up.
Check for payment proof.
Google search them. Check YouTube. Just make sure you research well because a lot of site promise to pay only to scam their members

Finger Geek

Verified member
Even have gotten reviews, proof of payment doesn't mean the website is genuine. There are some websites owners that pays other user to make a good review there website, now deceiving people to think that it is real.
Likewise, they post fake payment proof. The only website that I believe are not scam are those that are old like clicksense . They have now changed there name.
Moreover I don't disturb my self in trying to make money with the website any more. Most offer is not available for my country.

Khezo

Great topic, most people just jump into registration without even trying to read reviews and check if the sites are truly paying or not which is not the best if ways to making that money. And permit me to add some extra tips. Check if the program would pay your country. This is very important so you don't waste hour precious time and data.

Mayorla

Before registering on any site, you need to get all the informations about the site and reviews from those that have used it, after the review if you are cool with it then you can register and if otherwise.