What the sellers in our neighborhood are selling

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the lockdown was declared last year those who lost their jobs (temporarily) turned to selling. Fortunately the small businesses were good that helped in the survival of their finances. Let me cite the selling businesses in our neighborhood.

IMG_8183 bangus sign.JPG
In the picture is the fresh fish from the province that can be ordered and delivered every weekend. There is also the rice meal that is a favorite for lunch. The different types of snack items – native sandwiches, fried banana, porridge, pork barbecue, cassava cake, rice cake, pasta, etc. Some other food items being sold are eggs, vegetables and fruits. The neighbor fronting our house is a retailer of ice cream and frozen treats. Brand new and used clothing items are also selling regularly particularly during weekends.
The small business of selling can be considered a lifeline in times of crisis like what we are having now with the pandemic era.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are various small stores here in my location that sellers have assortment of things to sell. A store can all you need to prepare your soup or stew without needing to get to the big market. With this extra money for fare and energy is also conserve. So different things sold per shop

D

Deleted member 28127

A merchant is selling his store for the reason he find somewhere else a place with better clients so he is selling old shop and migrating to new shop as he cannot afford spend on two store or by calculation he find that old store revenue is lesser than second store revenue however it is a good idea to purchase it because you will have a base of clients not like purchasing first time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The pandemic really made lot of people start looking at different alternative , since selling was part of the means they can use to survive during this period , they had to move into selling to make more profit and be able to sustain themselves for the main time till the pandemic is finally over and others i think , these are what they considered

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's business too, it doesn't matter how small it is, gradually the business grows and brings economic benefits to the seller. Here in my country during the pandemic first wave did business that way in order to keep their business running. They advertised that way, and when the customers orders, they deliver the food or products to their door step.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When the lockdown was declared last year those who lost their jobs (temporarily) turned to selling. Fortunately the small businesses were good that helped in the survival of their finances. Let me cite the selling businesses in our neighborhood.

View attachment 46469
In the picture is the fresh fish from the province that can be ordered and delivered every weekend. There is also the rice meal that is a favorite for lunch. The different types of snack items – native sandwiches, fried banana, porridge, pork barbecue, cassava cake, rice cake, pasta, etc. Some other food items being sold are eggs, vegetables and fruits. The neighbor fronting our house is a retailer of ice cream and frozen treats. Brand new and used clothing items are also selling regularly particularly during weekends.
The small business of selling can be considered a lifeline in times of crisis like what we are having now with the pandemic era.
Though every body is not filling good with the condition of the things during pandemic but yet it really opened our eye to many things and businesses.
Many people are selling beans cake,fairly use cloth and some other things which really yield many profit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The pandemic made some shops to closed down because of the risk of contracting the virus. The country I stay made the whole thing worse, they created fear in people. And people went down closing down their business out of fear.
some people lost their customers because of too long closing down.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This made me to remember also back them in the pandemic I was looking for how to buy chicken and when I checked the internet I saw something amazing. One of the country farms that was close to me actually started the Business of selling frozen chicken. If you just have to choose which particular part we will want to buy, pay the fee and they will have it delivered to you through essential services that were not on lock down.