Will buyers find sellers if the price of bitcoin falls?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin critic Peter Schiff has claimed that for every buyer there is a seller, so to buy bitcoin below $20K there must be sellers below $20K.
Screenshot_20220829-194422-062.png
This may be an intellectual statement, with Peter hinting that people hoping to buy the dip for bitcoin may not find sellers. But people also have a topic to dispute. This time too, Schiff has got replies, which can be more mocking and less serious.

Anyway, with all the options available, I don't think bitcoin miners will hodl. They will sell to themselves at a price worthy of profit because they have to pay salaries to their employees and expenses like electricity etc. So Bitcoin will be available for sale at the lowest possible price too, till the miners go out of business.

Yet, the dip is a chance, so if one buys now and HODLs, then this chance would be taken, and later the market might take a bull run.

Shaf

Verified member
Even though it's tempting to ignore Peter Schiff's consistent criticism of Bitcoin, sometimes he raises an issue that is legit.

One thing for sure is that the market won't run out of buyers, not indefinitely. In the short run, we have more sellers and that's why price action has been bearish for the past few months. However, a lot of crypto enthusiasts especially those who have been through a bear run are buying and accumulating Bitcoin in preparation for another bull run. After seeing a lot of them coming out from hibernation, I've decided it won't hurt to accumulate too.

These people use the DCA method so even above $20k, they will surely buy. A lot of people are also short term traders, buying and selling at regular intervals to make profits.

Even if things seem gloomy now, a bear run is always followed by another bull run and one coin that will surely survive the bear market is Bitcoin.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is always a seller to sell there bitcoin and other cryptocurrency even when the price of the cryptocurrency fall to a very low price and that has always been like that.
There are times that even if the price of a cryptocurrency falls, we still want to sell the cryptocurrency. Doing that time we don't care if the price rise or fall. Like for instance, there are times that I will have funds in cryptocurrency and need to pay for some bills. During that time when I have no other means, the cryptocurrency is what I will have to rely on the cryptocurrency. So by that time I will sell for any recent price.