Earn Money What makes you think of making money online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Online money making is a new way of making money and some people have come on it and remain with it for a long time. For me the most reason why I thought of online jobs was the ease of me just working from any space available. It can be tiring sometimes dressing up and leaving the house daily. But with online job you just need your device and you work on the go.

So apart from the money I will get from work online, the ease by which the online jobs offer is very important. The only problem I’m having is to get more money rewarding sites to work on but I like online jobs. How about you? Share with us

I'm a student, so I prefer coming online to sites like this to try and make some extra money for upkeeping. I mean who doesn't need extra change at hand? I have been able to make my schedule in such a way that I will have ample time to devote here.

I'm a student, so I prefer coming online to sites like this to try and make some extra money for upkeeping. I mean who doesn't need extra change at hand? I have been able to make my schedule in such a way that I will have ample time to devote here.
You are doing the right thing because being a student shouldn't stop one from looking for a side hustle whether online or offline. The best bet is just schedule your time to meet the demands of the job just like you have done. I think online jobs will really fit better for students

There are a lot of things that makes me want to make money online. One of the main reasons I want to make money online is to take care of school stuffs because I'm a student. School comes with a lot of responsibilities, so working online will give me the opportunity to study and make money.

Paucity of fund is the reason why I check online to see maybe I can make more money. I stumbled upon a local newspaper which advertised about internet marketing training and I got hooked. The mistake I made is that I want to figure things out by myself and this cost me a lot of time and money. But I end up learning a valuable lesson that can help me in any business.

Due to pandemic most people lost their jobs and if they had a job ,they work few hours a day and the money is not enough for them to pay their bills .I am one of them I try to make money online and it works for me . I found an app where I get paid just by clicking ads world wide it works like magic though I can't make millions but what I get is enough to balance things at home,if permitted in can share the link with you

Yeah online jobs can give one the opportunities of doing different things this is one thing I like about working online, you don't need to dwell only on a particular site to avoid boredom. Unlike the jobs offline where you have to work daily but online you are free to work when or how you want it provided you do not disrupt the policies of the site. I like to know about the app you have mentioned In your write up though I'm no fan of PTC tasks but if it is worth my time why not, I will love to try it out.

There are so many things that made me decide to work online. Firstly, I have been into taking up menial jobs to support in footing my bills. Teaching jobs in my country is now the most ridiculous, insulting and oppressive job. It is now a usual slogan that, "the reward of a teacher is in heaven." If the teacher is to wait for his or her reward in heaven, what then happens to the bills and dreams he has to accomplish. Teaching job is coupled with; disdain, miserable working conditions and low wages, miserable working conditions and threats. Working in private schools is the worst for teachers because a little mistake or if the owner of the school is in a bad mood, he or she would transfer aggressions and look for every possible means to slash payments. These causalities made me to dissolve into working online. Again, working online gives me my freedom and leverage to carry out my duties at will and in most online jobs, you do not have to be a subordinate under anyone. Financial independence has been the major reason I have decided to make money online because to a larger extent, whatever I make online is what I would receive without deductions.

You have raise a lot on why you love to work online. I think I can so relate with your point when it comes to payment for teachers it can really be ridiculous especially with private schools in the country. But the funny thing is that you do more. you can be assigned to teach more than 3 classes but you wouldn't be paid to get up to that same amount. so working online if you have a better offer is a lot better as you know that the tasks you had completed would be paid for and no deduction whatever provided you are working on a legal site.