what are those driving force that makes you invest in crypto despite making loss

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most times crypto trading could be very hard when it comes to making more profit from investing ,and many newbies who invest in crypto currency are usually faced with so much loss that even makes them want to quit investing in crypto currency since they are not profiting from it ,but just accumulating loss ,some years ago when i started investinng crypto currency i had to change my plans ,since the loss i was accumulating was really too much and unbearable and many of my friends also made loss because if i could remember then bitcoin dropped from about $19k to $3k ,most of my friends who were holding had to sell off because they cant withstand the loss they were making from investing in bitcoin,what are those driving force that makes you want to invest in crypto despite the losses

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think one of the biggest factor is the fact that sooner or later a time will come when the value of crypto will definitely increase. Right now, crypto is facing a massive decline but it will rise for sure because the stats show that almost every crypto coin rose in the past. This is the biggest factor.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think one of the biggest factor is the fact that sooner or later a time will come when the value of crypto will definitely increase. Right now, crypto is facing a massive decline but it will rise for sure because the stats show that almost every crypto coin rose in the past. This is the biggest factor.
Well this might be your assumption and driving force ,because for it to rise then from. $3k to $60k again really shows that crypto could rise more in years to come ,i think your suggestion is true ,its best to just invest in the dip and when the price rises your profit would rise .i still see bitcoin making corrections and reaching $100k ,i really hope that comes to reality because i cant really wait for such instance to happen

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Firstly, bitcoin will rise again if we all change our mindset on cryptocurrency generally. What do I mean, investors behaviour caused 80% of the total volume of the dip that we experienced in cryptocurrency markets due to panic sales.
We should not invest in cryptocurrency simply because the price is going up. This will trigger a sell-off more often.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have lost hope for now on cryptocurrency. Not that I am a weakling as some people may conclude but I see the force against crypto as too much to withstand for a market. Despite this, I haven't still sold off my coins and I am still working towards accumulating more coins. The drive force for me is that I invest only what I can afford to lose.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
What pushes me t continue is the belief that a profit realized in a coin that pumps later would be enough to cover up for all that I have lost In the past. I am also not afraid of losing money as I see it as a very good way to learn.
Each time I lose my investment, I go back to learn again and come back with new strategies.