What makes making money online difficult for you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money especially online is now the main focus of every youth these days. But there are many problems the youth faced while trying to make money online. Personally, the only thing that I face as I make money onkine is lack of adequate time. My offline work is always act as an hindrance to making money online. What of yours?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have offline gig but I have a business which I manage, what takes some of my time if not, it would've been 15 hours engagement online everyday is due to the fact I'm still a college student. Apart from that, I get enough time to be engaged online and such time is yielding some profit for me, I'm still striving to improve my earnings and simply work full-time online. That will occur when I pass out from college this December to take some lead role in my other online ventures, which gonna improve the earnings for me long time.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well In a place like my country, making money online is kind of complicated because of the rate of cyber scammers or fraudsters that has given people from outside the country to have the wrong impression of the country. I mean that it has ruined the image of the nation. This makes international business to be difficult when it comes to online transactions

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well In a place like my country, making money online is kind of complicated because of the rate of cyber scammers or fraudsters that has given people from outside the country to have the wrong impression of the country. I mean that it has ruined the image of the nation. This makes international business to be difficult when it comes to online transactions
The same in my country. I wanted to get some coins online and even work on some sure gpt but I was I told they don't hire people in my country to work on their websites.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, one factor that limits my earnings online is time. These days I do find it very difficult to handle even the few sites I do work on and you know how online earning works, if you stop visiting you stop earning. I have noticed this since I always earn better on holidays.
Another factor that limits my online earnings is actually the various restrictions users from the lower tier countries do suffer online, an example is surveys, they are really a fun way of earning money and those from the top tier regions do claim they earn over $5 just within 24 hours from working on surveys alone

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several things that makes making money on the internet very difficult for so many people and some of these are caused by themselves and some, the kind of people they associate with.

If you want to make money on the internet you must know that it is not really easy and you have to try as much as possible to acquire the necessary knowledge before you can be able to make it. A lot of people have this mindset that if you want to make money on the internet, you don't need any kind of knowledge or guidance but the reverse is actually the case.

If you have not already met the right people to guide you on online money making then, it is actually impossible for you to make it. One of the major things that makes people not to make money on the internet or that makes internet money making very difficult is mindset. Mindset is very powerful and if you do not have the right one you would probably find it extremely difficult to monetize your time on the internet.

Another major thing that makes online money making difficulties time. If you do not dedicate a lot of time to make money online, you will definitely not make it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a professional, before I started working online two years ago, I had been working in different countries for more than 6 years. When I was recently graduated, getting a job was difficult because I did not have experience, once a small company hired me, I managed to build experience and was finally hired by a multinational company. If Covid pandemic had never happened, I would be perfectly besotted with my job. When lockdowns were imposed, and when lockdown protracted for 4 months, I lost my job. Therefore, I was under pressure to work online. Since I had professional skills, had experience, and had a lot of projects to show on my portfolio, I did not have to struggle much to secure a gig on a freelance marketplace. I don't earn as much as I used to earn when I had my job, but I have been able to earn enough to maintain my life by working online. Therefore, making money online is not very difficult for me. I work on freelance site, when I do not have any assignments, I work on my blogs, when my work on my blog is done, I go to earning sites, paid to post forums for instance.

E

eldavis

One thing that makes making money online difficult for me is the time to actually work online. I have so many activities I have to handle offline, that I do not have enough time for myself to actually work online, there was a time where I could work online for hours, but right now l find it hard to work online even for an hour because of my busy timetable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me time as always being my problem especially when I have some tasks to complete offline. I know I have not worked on this site for about 2 months now because of my engagement offline but because I enjoy this site so any time I have I'm back here to write. I just like the topics here so I'm always back to see what is up with the site. But another issue I face is the lafk of light in my area. sometimes I might even have the time to write but no battery or light to power my device and that's end it for me

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be sincere and honest the act of making money online was initially hard for me especially during my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online or becoming an online newbie . When I was a newbie in the act of making money online , I was so desperate to make money online and I wouldn't make research about a particular website I picked up on the internet or a friend of mine told me , I will just go ahead and invest my time , money , energy , phone resources (data and battery ) , and my knowledge on the website just to make money online .

Sometimes this websites I work on pay , but in most cases they do not pay and majority of times they do not always pay leaving me with the reality that I have been scammed . Moving on , I sort out for a way to make my act of making money online more easier and bearable . The use of a scam site detector has been one factor that have save me from working on fake and unlegit websites that floods the internet today . One of the best scam site detector I have been using so far which you yourself can download on the Google app store or the Google play store is known as sureplug . Com .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is nothing making it quite difficult for me , the only thing that is a major challenges to my full potential of making money online is that I do not really have a laptop. I'm just expecting my laptop and ever since I expected it to come it has never been sent.

There are different ways people can make money online and personally even if I have to make money online I must definitely learn a skill and I don't really see it as a difficult task because I will dedicate my time to make sure I learn and understand everything that will be needed to help me make money online.

A lot of people might consider making money online to be difficult must especially those people that do not have a skill , yes because they don't really have anything to make money with.

The real truth is that people who have a skill will always have different ways of earning with a skill and freelancing is one of them . Even if you are not interested to be a freelancer because of the competition you can create your personal website and then engage in advertisement to attract more people

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of the money I make is from posting on different websites and I do not really find the work too stressful but the main problem is when the owner of the website decide to set a time limit for which an individual can post his or her contributions on a daily basis

The fact that things like this usually frustrate me so much because I'm somebody who does not like using time anyhow for activities that will not really matter .

I prefer to have a flexible schedule so that I will wake up anytime I want to go complete my tasks and then go back to face other businesses of the day without any interference .

Whenever there are limitations, especially using timers are usually get confused sometimes , because I will not be able to focus on other things especially when the time for my posting is already approaching.

Things like this are usually the major reasons why I am focusing so much to make sure I acquire a lot of my skills so that I won't continuously be controlled by some individuals .

Another thing that makes money making online to be difficult is a fact that you have to stress your eyes everyday.

Kendy

Verified member
There are many factors which impedes my chances of making money online. The first one is quality time. I am encompassed with so many chores and responsibilities to take care of offline and these limit my chances of working online and earning substantial amount as well. Secondly, the lack of electricity supply has made it difficult for me to access the online site, when my mobile device is frequently low and out of battery, it gets very difficult for me to be productive. The economy is already harsh then coupled with frequent power outage makes it very burdensome.

Excessive high tariff on data subscription has made it difficult for me to access online everyday. I practically spend $2 every tow days just so I can work on this forum and I find it hard to keep up with the task because what I spend outweighs what I make. Inability to access other legitimate paying sites due to my geographical location or due to the payment method has impeded the level of my progress. I find it difficult to participate on survey sites because even when I register, there is constantly no available Surveys for me and also the payment method especially through PayPal is a barrier.

allison001

Verified member
Well, there are so many things affecting online money making. Actually, making money online isn't that easy because you have to devote more of your time to work in a particular site to earn a reasonable amount of money online daily.

Sometimes i do find making money online do you to my busy schedule, because of my offline work I do not have more time to check on my phone, so in this way I find it very difficult to make money online sometimes.
Another reason why I find it very difficult to make money online is that I have eye problem, so in this way, I can't spend much time looking on my screen because it's do affect my eyes.

I find it difficult to make money online recently because I'm not in my hometown, since I'm staying the village I find it very difficult to locate a strong network, and this is one of the major reason I find difficult to make money online presently.

Evening here where I'm staying, you don't have constant power supply, so most of the time my phone is always down.

These are some of the reasons I find difficult to make money online.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Lack of adequate time is one of the problems almost all of us are facing. We have other priorities in life that we need to focus on. But because of the offline duties, we are not able to fully pay attention to our online tasks. Time has now become our most important and scarce resource. We have responsibilities that demand our time and attention, but in doing so we couldn't focus enough on our work online.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There is nothing that is really disturbing me from making money online, I believe I am the one responsible for any disturbances . I have to arrange myself to be able to earn money conveniently.

Although I do not have a laptop but I am still working toward getting a laptop as that will really help my online business to grow better. I am interested in running a YouTube channel in the future.