What Is The Salary Of Employees At The McDonald's?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
McDonald's is undoubtedly one of the most famous and well known restaurants in the world. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who love working in there and pursue a career in this kind of industry. McDonald's offer many different kinds of jobs. I have visited McDonald's as a customer and I have found that McDonald's is definitely an extremely expensive chains in the world. I reckon that this means that the salaries of the workers in there must be really quite high. However, it all depends on the rank or the designation of the worker in the company.

There are many cleaners in the restaurant who might be earning less. On the other hand, there might be managers, assistant manager, or even general managers who might be earning a lot. There are many people who also stand at the counter in order to take orders. They also have a really hard job as well. This is because if they punch a wrong order, then the customer could get pissed off. Each and every worker in McDonald's plays a specific role. So, what is the average salary of a McDonald's worker? Have you ever worked in there? How much did you make?