Salary compensation of employees.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In one of my thread posted earlier I made mention that if we were to scale up the business activities and practices of business employees on a scale of 1 to 100 we can assume and obviously see that employees absolutely consume up to 73 to 75% of the business activities or in other words 73 to 75% of business activities in a particular business organisation are usually done by the employees . And what that entails is that employees place a very important and mandatory role in the existence of a particular business organisation and if care is not taken the carelessness and also the laziness of a particular business employees could absolutely lead to the failure and the downfall of a particular business organisation . That is why it is very important that an employee get paid for his or her work because when he or she get paid reasonably and comfortably for the work that he or she has performed in the particular business organisation it's absolutely stimulate him or her to do more for the business organisation .

And you by the business employer or the business manager and operator it is absolutely mandatory that you pay your employees or you compensate them in a way that is seen as reasonable and considerable . If you reach for the business organisation to flourish and to reach greater and higher heights , then endeavour to compensate your employees well .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The business that do not take the employee very seriously is as good as failed business because the employee are instrumental in the establishment and the success of a business, that is why all business owner must take into consideration the treatment of the employee in a proper way. If you're not treating your employees properly, it will definitely cause a lot of bad luck for you and your business and that is why I want to what most of the business owner failed to realise.

The employee should be treated like a king and not like a slave because they are the ones that is responsible for about 70 to 80% success of a business . That is why it is always important for you to take into consideration the employee welfare and the employees salaries must be paid very promptly. The renumeration is very important and a key to motivating your employees to keep working for you because if you do not pay properly, it may result in something negative and the performance will decline seriously. I've seen so many business owners making the customers a priority than the employees and there should be a balance, because striking a balance is very important.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true and I personally agree with you on the area where you made mention that the existence of employees in a particular business organisation absolutely plays a very important role in determining the success rate and the ability for the business organisation to be successful and it is very important that just as the employees activities and practices is important to the business organisation their interest and comfortability also should be important to the business organisation and what that means is that their compensation should be of reasonable and considerable value it shouldn't be on a value that is not reasonable or not even considerable in all angles if being capitalised .

When your employees are not receiving or being compensated as they should they begin to develop some sort of hatred for you being their employer and they could even begin to back bite against you and even tell malicious and unreasonable stories about you which could win your business reputation . In order to avoid is it is advised that you take the comfortability and the relaxation of your business employees into proper consideration as the business operator and as the business manager and owner .