What Is The Best Time To Trade Forex?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Retail Forex Trading is inter continental and it happens all around the world, when the New York market closes the Hong Kong market opens up, that's why it's very important to know what's the best time to trade, market can be choppy and will range for a very long time especially when there's a switch of markets.

Your broker's account is either in New York, America. Sydney, Australia. Tokyo, Japan or London, United Kingdom.

And there are different timezones for each market, you just have to check in with your local time zone and mark it on the calendar.

The best time to trade Forex Market during the New York Market is 8am to 5pm

The best time to trade Forex Market during the London Market is 3am to 8am

The best time to trade Forex Market during the Sydney Market is 5pm to 12am

The best time to trade Forex Market during the Tokyo Market is 7pm to 4am

The reason why this is important to know is when a market is opened it comes with higher volatility and large volumes which may cause instability in the charts, but the given time is an assumed time when the chart is calm and you can make good trading decisions.

I don't really think there is a special way and a special time for you to trade, but the most important thing you just have to do is to make sure you really understand what you were doing because that is the most important of it all. If you can understand it perfectly I don't see any reason why you shouldn't trade the forex anytime any day. In most cases you can only trade when you are very sure of the signal you are generating and this can happen anytime and not really a specific.

I don't really know, I have never come across expert before in the forex market but I believe there should be no time for you to trade forex. Trading can be done anytime that is why so many people consider trading to be like their side business because they can just do it on Spare time.

I don't have have much understanding of forex , but with my little understanding of cryptocurrency , some people might decide to trade cryptocurrency at night because they consider it to be a very important moment. When you dedicate your time to learn about how to trade forex , you will know the best time.