What's The Best Pair To Trade Forex Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There's a lot of debate out there on the best pair to trade in the forex market, most people are of the opinion that metals are the best pieces of instrument to trade, they have large trading volume and they are very volatile, while some prefer to trade in currency pairs like the EurUsd, GbpUsd and AudUsd.

In my opinion there's no right or wrong to this answer, because we all have different temperament, some are used to volatility while some are not, I think the most ideal thing is to try and test all of them before forming your opinion.

FXOchartist

Verified member
If you are a trader who likes challenges, then trading in the metal commodity XAUUSD can provide opportunities for high profits but with high risks too, high market volatility in gold and silver commodities has provided special opportunities in forex trading to capture profits. However, trading in The CFD market contains risks, traders must have sufficient knowledge and experience to start trading gold. For low spreads, broker recommendations such as FXOpen are worth considering.

Asahi

Verified member
I mostly trade XAUUSD and apart from this pair I also trade EURUSD and GBPUSD and I have already selected FXOpulence broker for trading crypto and synthetic indices trading in a secure environment.