what is the best social media to promote crypto currency

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are so many social media platforms available with many being more popular and having high userbase while some with less popular and low userbase , there are facebook ,whatsapp , forums , pininteres, etc , I have always wanted to promote crypto currency most times to newbie and give them instinct and instructions on how to trade and earn from the crypto market ,also the best broker to make use of , if he or she is keen on earning more from crypto currency ,but I have tried using whatsapp but most newbies who are not into crypto currency consider crypto to be a scam despite showing several proof and details that its not scam , do you know any best social platform to promote crypto currency , so the awareness could spread to a large audience

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Telegram is undoubtedly the best social Media platform for promoting your cryptocurrency. A lot of cryptocurrencies use telegram bots in order to distribute airdrops and get a lot of people to know about their project. Facebook is also one of the best social media network for cryptocurrency promotion.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Twitter is one platform where legitimate cryptocurrency projects are being promoted because you have access to see tweets of the people behind the project directly, telegram is also very good but honestly there are more of scam cryptocurrency projects available on telegram via airdrops. If not for official telegram handle of most Crypto developers others created end up waisting people's time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most important cryptocurrency always have a telegram account because with that there is a possibility of getting connected to millions of people,I believe telegram is the best because most of the new cryptocurrency that are coming into existence always promote their cryptocurrencies on telegram.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The best platform to promote a crypto is Online Marketplace. All social media accounts are on one side, developers can have as much as they like; but, market is on another side. Pay the influencers to promote the crypto, and influencers will choose whatever is the best, everything with their experience.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
When it comes to promoting your cryptocurrency, there are a lot of platforms out there. You can choose between Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms like Instagram and Snapchat, but the best social media for promoting crypto currency is Telegram. Telegram is the fastest-growing social media platform in the world, with over 200 million users. It's also the only platform where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies, so it's an easy way to get your crypto currency in front of people who might be interested in investing.

You can use Telegram to create groups or channels where people who are interested in cryptocurrency can discuss the latest news and developments. You can also use Telegram as a place for influencers to promote their content, which will help make them more visible on other platforms like Facebook and Twitter. If you're looking for a new way to promote crypto currency, then Telegram is a great option.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You can use Telegram to create groups or channels where people who are interested in cryptocurrency can discuss the latest news and developments.
Telegram group or channel will only work when a crypto developer will offer Airdrop, I joined numerous telegram groups and channels in attempt of becoming Airdrop hunter during 2020-21, but nowhere I earned anything, so I quit this.

Yet I find that there is another way, paying celebrities to promote it, crypto celebrities is one popular idea, they promote such cryptos in their social channels, yet due to lots of scams, people are now doing their own research before investing in such promoted programs.

Suba

Staff member
Although currently there are many regulatory restrictions for crypto promotion by several countries such as Spain, Singapore etc. but you can still promote crypto on some social media like on Twitter, Telegram, Medium, KakaoTalk, Reddit etc.