What fears do business owners face and must overcome.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of business owners and business Enterprise managers , will testify to the fact that running a business is not a day job and has never been easy . Running and controlling a business has to do with having the right mindset towards the business in order to keep it in the right foundation and not letting it deviate in one way or the other . there are some fears that business owners wish not to experience but no matter how hard I try some of them still face them . Some of these fears are :

FEAR OF GOING BANKRUPT : not a lot of business owners know how to manage their business when it comes to financial issues and so they are faced with the fear of going bankrupt anytime soon . Business owners and managers must understand that their business income and profit must be separated from any other income or bonuses the end as a result of Goodwill or reputation . This is advisable so as not to mix business income with other profits .

FEAR OF LOSING PATRONIZES : not many business owners have been able to accumulate high amount of loyal customers , and so they are faced with the fear of losing the few customers they have cling to themselves . Business owners must understand that many customers are attracted to a business as a result of the services or goods in which they sell offer . Observably , the quality of goods and services and customer service a business organisation showcase usually determined its potentials to reach higher heights .

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Fear is one of the driving force for most entrepreneurs, fear is neutral and how you allow it to push you is what is really important.

If your fear pushes you to work really hard so that you wouldn't fail and if your fear makes you to strive for perfection then you're pretty much on the right track and you are good to go.

But if your fear makes you timid and afraid not wanting to try out new things just because you are too afraid of failing then you have assess your self and make re adjust your goals.

Fear of failure is heinous it can make one not to try at all, but the moment you pass that stage then you're welcome to. Freedom because nothing will scare you anymore you will have nothing to lose just gains and more gains.

Every one of us has his own fears but some people find strength to execute even if they're afraid, while some stay in the state of fear till time passes them by and they regret wishing they have tried.

As a business owner you need to face your fears and address them and most of our fears are just in our heads.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Fear is a major reason why we see a lot of people who do not want to ever get involved in business at all. Most of them do not really have a clear view of what the fears are .
You will agree with me that even people who have the needed capital and knowledge about a business that they want to get involved in old is really expressed that they are getting scared of taking the bold step of starting the business . This is why we see so many people who just prefer to keep their money in the bank then to use it and start a business .

According to some great business experts, it is very very normal for intending business owners to have these fears at the beginning and so they should not feel bad at all with themselves .

The fear factor is usually worn should even prepare their minds demo to try and figure out what it is exactly that is making them to be nervous . Being able to identify what the problem is will enable them to stay ahead and not get easily disturbed by on certain situations that may present in the long run.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
If you are truly and practically running a business in a country like mine then you will know that business owners are afraid of a lot of it things indeed, I will start from the area of insecurity, many business owners are afraid of insecurity mostly if you are dealing with farm produce as you will be afraid each time you go to the farm to either plants or harvest due to the herders crisis with the farmers so any other arounf their farms are always going there in somuch fear even for their lives as no one tends to be safe anymore, not even in the city but it is worse off in the rural areas as compared to cities or urban areas these days.

Another thing that really makes someone in a farming business to be afraid or worried is when the manufacturers decides to go for imported materials which the country may not have comparative or absolute advantage over. This will Jack the prices of the farm output down and farmers will run at a huge loss this I tell you is a very big concern for business people generally because they can not compete with foreign goods. And business persons ends up suffering alot of losses.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
See all these things depend on people, there are some people that are just interested to raise the required capital that they need to start up any type of business they are interested, and also at the same time there are some people who will only look at the disadvantage and the potential risks involved in a business . When we are negative all the time this might have a negative effect on how we can start up a business and it might even affect the success of a business.

Generally in anything we are interested to do the most important thing is for us to try as much as possible to do it naturally and we also at the same time should try to have a better understanding of what we are doing , with better understanding we are likely to achieve success in any area of our business than for us to do it in fear.

Most of the time it is people that have bad experiences of business before that are always thinking of all these possible risks that could be involved in establishing a business.

People with better understanding won't be afraid to start of any business of their choice.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Going bankruptcy is one of the fear of entrepreneur. It can be a very bad experience for someone business to collapse which leads to filing for bankruptcy.

Majority of the enterpreneur do whatever within their capacity to ensure that did not go bankruptcy with their business.

If your business is generating consistent sales and income, you are going to make more profit for yourself as well as the investors. When this happens you will never worry about going bankruptcy unless you take a huge load which is far greater than the entire business of yours.

It is the duty of entrepreneur to intensify their marketing efforts in order to ensure consistent sales in their business.

Marketing is a system of generating consistent sales in the business. Entrepreneur must make use of all marketing channels and in order to make more money through sales.

Every entrepreneur must take advantages of online marketing true digital marketing for their business.

Digital marketing is a cost-effective ways to put your brand as well as product in front of your prospect. Digital marketing is good for your business as more people are spending time online.

You also make use of offline marketing in order to boost sales by creating irresistible offers for your target audience.

E

eldavis

Another fear most business owners face is hiring the wrong person. Hiring the wrong person into the business can actually cause serious damage to the company, if you are not careful, it could not only affect the image of the business, but also the financial part of the business as well. I have seen cases where business owners loose customers simply because they don't like how a particular employee behaves.

Crmart

I think the biggest mistake which business owners make is not going with the ongoing market trends, this can actually put them in greater risk.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Majority of business owners and business Enterprise managers , will testify to the fact that running a business is not a day job and has never been easy . Running and controlling a business has to do with having the right mindset towards the business in order to keep it in the right foundation and not letting it deviate in one way or the other . there are some fears that business owners wish not to experience but no matter how hard I try some of them still face them . Some of these fears are :

FEAR OF GOING BANKRUPT : not a lot of business owners know how to manage their business when it comes to financial issues and so they are faced with the fear of going bankrupt anytime soon . Business owners and managers must understand that their business income and profit must be separated from any other income or bonuses the end as a result of Goodwill or reputation . This is advisable so as not to mix business income with other profits .

FEAR OF LOSING PATRONIZES : not many business owners have been able to accumulate high amount of loyal customers , and so they are faced with the fear of losing the few customers they have cling to themselves . Business owners must understand that many customers are attracted to a business as a result of the services or goods in which they sell offer . Observably , the quality of goods and services and customer service a business organisation showcase usually determined its potentials to reach higher heights .
For me it always the fear of losing my capital. it will be devastating for me that I used maybe my life savings to start a business and I can't make it through to making profit from it let alone continuing with the business. I just hate failure. so I hate to start what I can't finish

Rachael

Verified member
Business owners are human beings and as such, they are bound to face or encounter challenges. The greatest fear of every business man is failure. As a business owner, he sees himself as an entrepreneur ad as such, be believes that he is not permitted to fail or get demotivated and this has led many business owner choose to remain in depression. The fear of failure has made some wise business owners get their ventures insured by a legal ad licensed company. It would be devastating for a business owner to discover that his shop has been eluded by a fire outbreak and discovering or realizing how he failed to insure his business.

There are lot of other fears that business owners could have and might be running out of funds or the fear of indiscipline. There are some business owners who lack the discipline when it comes to management of funds, they spend recklessly and at the end of the day, their businesses face collapse. It is definitely alright to have some degree of fear as a business owner, this is because, it would help to checkmate some excesses that might stand as a barrier to the success or growth of a business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is always the case that whenever you want to start a business you are bound to be afraid of so one thing or the other. To a very large extent this is something that is understandable if you are going to compare it with the so many people that have started businesses in the past and they have not been able to take the best out of it .

1. The fear of not making sales . There are so many people that are scared of going into businesses because they are scared that if they do not make any sales then they are going to be in massive debt . Inasmuch as this is true making profit in business is not something that is going to come in one single day and I thought you should always be patient with your business .

2. Fear of competition. There are also quite a number of people that are very afraid of competing with other people. It is as well important to understand that competition is part of business and in most cases you are never going to escape it anyway so it is very important that you should embrace it and know how to go your way around it.