Fears of failure

Ramolak19

Verified member
To me Fear of failure is a bad habit. Its part of factor s that would not allow some people to achieved his or her destiny or purpose in life.

Fear of failure, sometimes while some people would say I would have travel but what if ''I have an accident. But the point is affecting everybody either one way of the other. Its mind set of negativities.
Although its normal things to afraid.
For example, a business man will surely afraid of new business if is going to profitable or not. As well as a divorce will surely afraid of new relationship.
But if you engaged yourself in failure, what do you need to do.
Just try to kill the fair. Once you killed the fair, the Fair of failure is certain.

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I might not be right but in my perspective, I think that every sane human being has the fear of failure, either consciously or subconsciously. There is no body who purposely declares to remain in penury although our actions can sometimes speak otherwise. We all do not want to live a miserable life nor a human being sit down just to plan how miserable his or her life should be but the reality remain that, our action and activities can absolutely tilt towards our decision to remain in misery. When we fail to plan our lives, we indirectly plan to fail even without having to say it.

You cannot plan as a target or a goal that you would make about $1000 before the year runs out yet each morning till night, you stay at home without doing nothing or having any source of income. It is very easy and sweet to set goals but the fact is, how are you going to achieve the goal or are you even determined to achieve the goal? We should realize that we ought to take our destinies in our hands. You should stop waiting or depending on people or celebrities to help. Take the mantle and take charge of your life because every one has some level of responsibilities.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Failure is inevitable as long as we try out new things, failure shows us our flaw as human beings and also our imperfection.

Failure should be seen as correction, when you try out something new, you don't have mastery and you are not experienced, mistakes are inevitable in that kind of venture but after some couple of weeks or months or even years depends on the complexity on what you are involved in.

With constant practice and trial and error you'll be able to understand it better and your mastery will improve.

I understand that it is very hard to do away with fear completely because of our inherent nature as humans, but understanding our fear and addressing it accordingly is very important, whenever you want to try out some thing new make sure you gauge it and see if it is the best fit for you.

After you've done that, the next thing is to just dive in without thinking twice, fear is just a mental barrier that is imposed on us by ourselves but once you keep a record of execution you'll do away with fear completely, you'll embrace it and come to terms with it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

E

eldavis

There are certain times where you might actually have the required skills and knowledge needed to succeed, but you still have this fear like what if it does not go well as planned? I believe this feeling is completely normal. It becomes a problem only when you let this stop you from taking a decision in the end.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
The fear of failure is one among the many most experienced fears. Before you do anything you must first analyse it's possibility and potency because you are afraid. Fear is something in almost everyone. Think of the boldest person you know and I will bet with you that such a person has many fears he or she has personally and what makes him or her look fearless is the ability to manage the fear and at times face it head on.
In business there are a lot of fears people have such as this fear if failure which may be as a result of loss of patronage and going bankrupt. This is among the many causes of fear.
Failure is something to fear but must not be something to make you run away. The fear of failure should not make someone to avoid doing something but rather one must be able to fight it and properly address it and prepare for the potential fears that may come your way.
I personally have so many fears especially when it comes to online businesses. It may be from the inability to tell whether or not they are legit or are fake sites that want to take advantage of someone.