What are the fears of making money online

Axis

Banned
There are numerous of fears that a person might face which can prevent him not to make money online

The fear of losing money is one of the major Factor which can prevent someone not to make money online. Most times this is as a result of doubt on the platform you want to invest in. When you have doubt you will be reluctant in investing in such a platform because you my think that the platform might close anytime any day.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think one most intrinsic and most outspoken fear people have of online jobs is the legitimacy of the work or platform especially when it comes to things that have to do with investment and such related stuffs. One may have the fear that since it is an online platform and you do not relate physically with the agencies and outlets you are investing in, you face the fear that it will be easy for such persons to vanish to thin air and all the money you might have invested or the effort you put in becomes wasted. Let's say for example trendri is a website where you post and get paid and after dedicating your time to post and your energy as well as your resource and intellect and after making many posts the site decides to close down or not pay you or may be without any good and cogent reason they ban you without pay?
This will weaken you in the aspect of online jobs and will put a fear in you. Or lets say you invest in an investment platform and then they just close down and don't refund your money. This will instantly create doubt in you about the legitimacy of online work.

E

eldavis

The fear of loosing is one I believe almost everyone battles with. One thing I fear most when it comes to working online, is investing my time and energy on a site or online job, only to find out that that it's not a legit one. I once worked on a site for almost a month, when it came to the time I should cash out, the site crashed, so all my time and effort was wasted.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The fear of loosing money is so common with online earning. This is understandable given that there are so many scammers online who prey on people's need to make easy money as fast as they can. Which is why you need to understand that nothing comes easy online, so don't trust just anyone who promises to pay well you for easy tasks or little investment.

Another big fear is the fear of loosing a good online earning method because of a site stopping their payment. This happens so many times. Some earning methods just stop working due to maybe going bankrupt or because the owner just does not want to continue with the program anymore. Those who were using the program to earn feel so disappointed.

It is great to say that sometimes people are just lazy to earn and so they don't they fail to give the effort needed. So don't blame it on fear sometimes.

niche

Verified member
One of the major problems is that a large number of websites do not pay as promised and they pay very less compared to offline work. So the user is spending many hours daily on the website, and they do not receive any payment. They could use the same time for housekeeping and other work if they were aware that it was not paying. Another problem is that leads and orders, affiliate income are often diverted and stolen by the top officials in the internet sector, so it is not work spending time on email, affiliate marketing

Mastergp

Verified member
They are vast number of money making site developed each day and week, many of such site required money to start up, most of such site would required that each member should bring a capital of 10k or more to start up and the worse part is that most of this site to register require huge amount of money, which could cause one to borrow in order to participate, but the bad news about most of this money making site is that they are not legit and this have kept members stranded when such forum crash making most members to be indebted to either friends, family members close relative and as a result create problems or dispute, well I have being a victim to most of this site and have lost lot of money from those site because the are not well manage, but what made me kept my fear intact after facing such loses is that in a business one should be prepared to face lost at some point so I view those period as loses and even from then I kept threading in other money making forum and still benefited.

Most times what made some money making site to crash is as a result of poor management, and this could result to the down fall of such site putting it member in a difficult position.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Let us not forget that there are two ways to make money online, the free way and the investment way. What I mean by free way is when we don't invest our money to make money online, while the investment way is when we invest our money to make money online.

So when we are talking about the free way to make money online, I don't think that there should be any fear because there is nothing for us to lose. But when we invest our money and like it has been said at the start of this thread that lossing money night be a fear to experience.

And this is normal for newbies that is starting to make money online. I have been making money online since 2010 and I have lost lots of money. When I started, I did not have the fear of loosing my money because I myself also knew that it is possible to lose my money. But one thing I had in mind was that if I don't try new things, I can not make it online.

If we say that we are in fear to lose our money then I don't think that we are ready to make money online. Someone that is scared of lossing his money will never try forex trading because most people sees it as a risky business. So when we are scared then we are not ready to make money online.