What do you think is the everyday challenges of a blogger?

D

Deleted member 13140

1. Not having a clear topic and niche for the blog: We all know the first rule to starting a blog is choosing a niche and that's really a big problem for most people. Alot of beginners fail here because of their intentional unwillingness to narrow down their focus.
  2. Lack of quality content: Content is king as garyvee said, nothing really matters as much as quality content. I think it's your one secret to attracting readers and keeping them in your site or well keeping your site in their mind. And yes, alot of people find it difficult to write quality content.
  3. Plagiarism alert!: Have you ever had the notion that all the best music's have already been composed, and also all the best articles have already been written. It just seems like whatever you want to do they is someone who has already done it and if you just do the same, you're just messinh with someone else's property.
  4. Not keeping on topic: Once you've established your niche, you should really stick to it. Keeping to a topic is very important for your readers and followers, they obviously started following you for a reason, failing to keep to a blog niche is one reason some bloggers fail to maintainand grow their community
What are your suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have written so well. Blogging is borne out of passion and not really do make quick money. That's why it should be done by some one who has passion for it. Thinking on what to right or the right niche itself is a challenge that can only be conquered by someone with a great passion.

D

Deleted member 13140

You have written so well. Blogging is borne out of passion and not really do make quick money. That's why it should be done by some one who has passion for it. Thinking on what to right or the right niche itself is a challenge that can only be conquered by someone with a great passion.
Thats why it's called passive income, Blogging takes time, so does any Good thing, so anyone going into it should beware, it's not easy at all, you have to be really serious with it before it works out for you, its not a day thing, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thats why it's called passive income, Blogging takes time, so does any Good thing, so anyone going into it should beware, it's not easy at all, you have to be really serious with it before it works out for you, its not a day thing, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon
Have you noticed that most people that are day dreaming of making money online especially through blogging always back out let say wiring a year they started? This is because they have thought it is the coolest way of making money. They only believe in their writing prowess but blogging is far more than having writing skill.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Blogging will be challenging to people who established for the main purpose of making money, it is something that will really need much of your time because you will be the one to do the research on how you can come out with good quality content .but sometimes if you don't have the natural interest to do this you can hire a copywriter to help you but might be expensive..
  1. Not having a clear topic and niche for the blog: We all know the first rule to starting a blog is choosing a niche and that's really a big problem for most people. Alot of beginners fail here because of their intentional unwillingness to narrow down their focus.
  2. Lack of quality content: Content is king as garyvee said, nothing really matters as much as quality content. I think it's your one secret to attracting readers and keeping them in your site or well keeping your site in their mind. And yes, alot of people find it difficult to write quality content.
  3. Plagiarism alert!: Have you ever had the notion that all the best music's have already been composed, and also all the best articles have already been written. It just seems like whatever you want to do they is someone who has already done it and if you just do the same, you're just messinh with someone else's property.
  4. Not keeping on topic: Once you've established your niche, you should really stick to it. Keeping to a topic is very important for your readers and followers, they obviously started following you for a reason, failing to keep to a blog niche is one reason some bloggers fail to maintainand grow their community
What are your suggestions?

D

Deleted member 13140

Blogging will be challenging to people who established for the main purpose of making money, it is something that will really need much of your time because you will be the one to do the research on how you can come out with good quality content .but sometimes if you don't have the natural interest to do this you can hire a copywriter to help you but might be expensive..
Trust me money can be a source of motivation, honestly it doesn't matter why you started blogging, for money or passion, as long as you're giving out value, look at it this way, I need money and I know about about gaming so why don't I start a blog about gaming and make money one day (oh and another thing is for the person to have in mind they would have to wait maybe a month or more to start earning)

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trust me money can be a source of motivation, honestly it doesn't matter why you started blogging, for money or passion, as long as you're giving out value, look at it this way, I need money and I know about about gaming so why don't I start a blog about gaming and make money one day (oh and another thing is for the person to have in mind they would have to wait maybe a month or more to start earning)
The reason why I said you will only be able to succeed as a blogger when you have passion is because at the beginning it will be very frustrating and you may not even be able to realise any good profit from what do you are doing, but the passion will make you to be consistent., Then you may achieve success idn

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If I am to comment about the ongoing debates between the posters above me. I will support the one with the view that mkey should not be a motivating factor in blogging. It is only to be considered as the end goal. Blogging is borne our of passion and may be tiresome if the money doesn't come on time.

D

Deleted member 13140

The reason why I said you will only be able to succeed as a blogger when you have passion is because at the beginning it will be very frustrating and you may not even be able to realise any good profit from what do you are doing, but the passion will make you to be consistent., Then you may achieve success idn
The money can also give you motive, it goes both ways, people kill for passion (lolz am just using that example) some people are just so wicked that they don't find it hard to kill while some kill for money.

You have a blog because you love to write about pets, and you own a pet, but you really need money so you have to continue writing the blog even if you haven't really started earning.

My point is both passion and money can be a motivation factor

D

Deleted member 13140

If I am to comment about the ongoing debates between the posters above me. I will support the one with the view that mkey should not be a motivating factor in blogging. It is only to be considered as the end goal. Blogging is borne our of passion and may be tiresome if the money doesn't come on time.
You guys don't see it, it doesn't really matter why you started, as long as you can give your audience value, as long as you think about the audience first, go to YouTube and search think media he said he started YouTubing because he needed money for him and his wife, now he has 1million subs, not because people has pity on him and subscribed but because he gave value, he never said why he started youtubing till he became a huge youtuber. It doesn't matter why you start all that matters is you have the patience and know that you need to give value first.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The money can also give you motive, it goes both ways, people kill for passion (lolz am just using that example) some people are just so wicked that they don't find it hard to kill while some kill for money.

You have a blog because you love to write about pets, and you own a pet, but you really need money so you have to continue writing the blog even if you haven't really started earning.

My point is both passion and money can be a motivation factor
Generally both of them can actually motivate someone to start up something but the one you are really interested on will depend on how long you are going to be in the business. if there is challenge people who goes for business based on the profits are likely to give up when they face serious challenges in the business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Posting unique content regularly on your block is one of the challenges you are going to face as a blogger. it can be very tedious to continue researching in order to come up with unique content for your blog. another problem is that competitor will likely still some of your winning keywords and create competition for you.