How to make $5 everyday with a $1,000 investment

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
One of the most important strategy that you can utilize to make $5 daily with an investment of $1,000 is to consider a venturing into dividend paying stocks . When you invest in this type of business, you will be able to make money but it is important to explore stable companies with a history of consistent dividend payout because that is how you can potentially earn passive income on your investment. Another great option is to venture into peer to peer lending platforms because this is where you can lend money to different individuals or businesses and you will make money in exchange for interest payment.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Exploring the world of high yield savings account or certificate of deposit CDs is a very good way to make such an amount of money on a daily basis . This particular services are offered by the banks . The returns are modest but it is a low risk investment that can provide a guaranteed source of income for you if you want to invest $1,000 . I would also advise to invest in dividend focused exchange traded funds because this can offer an exposure to making money from diversified portfolio.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not have any experience with crypto currency investment but I hear that you can earn good return on your investment by investing on various assets. The imminent benefit is you profit when the value goes up, but there is also another method. You can stake or put your assets in earning pull to earn daily rewards. I am not sure if $1000 will give you $5 daily rewards but I am sure you can make really good money by investing $1000 in crypto.