What do employees demand from their bosses

Activator230822

Verified member
So the employees want to be guaranteed the best working environments, better payments incentives in terms good salaries, bonuses among other monetary incentives.

On the other hand upon the employers fulfill these grievances, the workers would work diligently, produce their best, be happy at their jobs and thus increasing the productivity.

Employees want to be treated with respect. This means that their bosses need to be honest and fair with them. They need to be able to depend on and collaborate with their manager.
Remembering to give recognition for their hard work will also help them feel appreciated within the workplace for sure.

Employees have certain expectations from their bosses that can greatly impact their morale, productivity, and overall job satisfaction. Some common demands that employees have from their bosses include clear communication, support and guidance, recognition and appreciation, fair treatment, opportunities for growth and development, and work-life balance. Clear communication helps employees understand expectations and feel more engaged in their work.
Support and guidance from bosses show that they care about their employees' success.
Recognition and appreciation boost morale and motivation. Fair treatment builds trust and loyalty. Opportunities for growth and development help employees advance their careers. And lastly, worklife balance ensures employees' well-being and helps prevent burnout. By meeting these demands, bosses can create a positive work environment where employees feel valued, respected, and motivated to perform at their best.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Employees don't need much from their bosses than to be honest about working conditions. Trust me. Some employees would be willing to work with a boss on low pay to build the company to stand out. The bad thing with this is that the company grows later on with the contributions of the staff but the boss would refuse to give them a commensurate pay package.

I would work for an honest employee and not try to play smart on me. As for a good working
environment, that one is non-negotiable. A toxic working environment would stifle creativity and make employees lose interest in their jobs.