What Are The Disadvantages Of Making Money On Fiverr

uforwealth

Verified member
Fiverr is known to be a marketplace for gig buyers and gig sellers. One of the benefits of selling gigs on Fiverr is that one can make 6 figures in no time depending on the type of gig that person sells.However, the disadvantages of selling on Fiverr can make one give up.

The following are the disadvantages of making money on Fiverr.

• Difficult for beginners
  • Negative review
  • Complaint from buyers
Difficult for beginners

Beginners in gig selling find it difficult to make money on Fiverr because they don't know how Fiverr works.

Negative reviews

Many negative reviews on Fiverr tend to scare buyers away believing that such gigs with bad reviews will not measure up to their expectations.

Complaints from buyers

Frequency of complaints from gig buyers to gig sellers makes beginners on Fiverr step back thinking Fiverr is a no-go area for them.

What other disadvantages do you ?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all don't know how Fiverr works isn't a problem. Even when joining any new platform like Fiverr or Upwork or even SproutGigs you did not ever know how it operates.
Negative reviews can be from client side because a client has maximum of 2 revisions and for additional revises needs to pay money however they refuses to pay and put a false negative review.
This could causes the third point complain from buyer or the seller. Means everything must be clear.
I offer standard package with 2 revises then for additional revise 10 $ everything is clear at this point. You refuse to pay for additionnal revise it is your problem not mine problem.
This is what I think about freelancing platform Fiverr and I have detailed explication for all the points you have mentionned in your topic.