Saving Money What Are Some Advantages Of Being A Frugal Person?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Being frugal means spending money only when it sis necessary. On the other hand, a stingy person is a sort of person who tries his best to never spend his money at all. He tries to avoid spending money, even when it is necessary. This could lead to many problem. Some people are naturally stingy and they try their best to save money. Being a frugal person is a kind of a great thing. However, it is different from being stingy.

Being a stingy person is seen as a negative thing. This is because a stingy person would never even spend money when it is required to spend money. There are various kinds of people. Some people are extravagant and some people are stingy. I believe that there is a big line between being stingy and being extravagant and that line is being a frugal person.

I do not think that there are any advantages of being a stingy person, even though many people would believe that being stingy would lead you to save more money, but I definitely think that there are advantages of being a frugal person. This is because being frugal would lead you to save more money and use money when it is necessary to spend.