Ways you can make quick money at home

Heartstrings

I actually know one can make Money quick while at home, but I never gave it a thought to try it out. Why because I don't actually want to do it based on a personal reason. especially when you don't have any money at that particular time and you need to sort out one or two things. Some time ago,there was a time I had no money at hand,and I wouldn't want to borrow money from anyone then,I sat down to think of what to do then I realized I have a generator I hardly used, because there was a constant light,I made few calls and before I knew it I got someone who actually needs it and was willing to pay for it immediately,I sold the generator to the person that very day. Why?

1) The person needs it far more than I do at that particular time,while it's in my house wasting away.
2) I needed the money,I can't have something at home wasting away when I am in need of money for something more important. And I was greatful I need, because the thousands of naira I got from it actually helped me sort out some bills. And today I have a more durable generator.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes selling old things that we have not used for a long time or don't intend to use is a good way of making money instead of allowing them lying around or throwing them away we can make money off them by reselling them.

This is why we have some marketplaces online like eSty where you can make money selling your old stuff at home ,so that was a good idea you did when you needed money the most and the generator was not serving a purpose so there was no need to still keep it around it was better you disposed of it to have your money to pick up your bills like you did

so bottom line is that we selling old stuff is a good way and a quick way of making money offline just pick up what you might not need and sell it off at least when it is still in a fair condition.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your idea was fantastic. You sold something you had at home and you did not need and you earned some money to cover some of your needs. That was very clever. The truth is that all of us have items at home we do not really need. These things can earn us a lot of money if we sell them. There are several marketplaces online where we can sell things we do not need and earn some money. Let's try it!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think that is a very good way to make some good morning for yourself at home. Listing them on Facebook marketplace is one of the best ways in which you can get a very good bargain for it.

In Facebook marketplace you can list your physical product you don't need again and there are thousands of people who are willing to buy it but you need to make it very attractive and in good condition so that people can be able to buy it and you make some good amount of money for yourself.

Growing a garden if you live in a spacious place is also also one of the best ways in which you can make money at the comfort of your home. You can grow different plants and vegetables and when they grow you can sell them to people around the neighborhood and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Ganibade

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online. internet give everyone the opportunity to make money irrespective of the age location and gender.

Affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make money online. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you don't need your approval before you start making money with affiliate marketing.

You just need to select a winner and the best-selling product and promoted to start making money for yourself online. You can start affiliate marketing without a website and if you want to make more money you can go for website.

you just need to generate I get traffic to the affiliate links you are promoting and you are going to make money from every purchase made through the affiliate links.

Another way to start making money online quickly is to sell a book. you just need to select a group of people who have the same problem and come up with a book that can solve the problem for them.

you put a price range which they can easily afford and offer them bowlers on the e-book we are selling in order to make consistent sales. the only thing is that you need to have more than one ebooks in the market to make a lot of money on consistent basis.

allison001

Verified member
We have so many legitimate ways we can make money even while staying at the comfort of our home.

Social media marketing
Social media marketing is one of the best way you can make money from home. How? It's easy, having a product or items for sale such as smartphones, laptop or any gadgets you can easily sell them off using your social media accounts.
For me, I prefer using Facebook to advertise or sell my items. I do sell my old phones using Facebook marketplace. Since i have more followers on my Facebook account lots of people do gimme their products to sell for them, by doing that i have my commission.