D

Deleted member 13140

I've been searching for sites to make $10 an hour and am probably not completely disappointed in what I saw, from short micro tasks to other amazing sites which I'll list down below

1. Micro Task Websites
Short tasks, also known as micro jobs or pay-per-task jobs, are a great way for anyone to supplement their income while either going to school or anything else. The amount you'll be paid for each task or assignment differs. If you believe you have the skills to provide a service such as writing, editing, online research, or transcription.

Note: I got interested in click workers a while back and did some digging and well I didn't like what I saw, let's say 80% we're saying it's a horrible scam while 20% said they pay

2. Freelancing
Yeap I have to mention it because its easy as abc to get started but not so much when it's time to earn from it, so maybe do some research on it but If you have abilities in writing, web design, video editing, or logo design (to mention a few in-demand services), or if you'd like to build up your portfolio while earning money, freelancing allows you to create your own packages and fees. As your experience improves, you may be able to charge significantly more than $10 per hour.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
So base on your life experience all these ways you are mentioning are the quickest ways a person can really make money with immediate effect on the internet without any problem ? is that what you're trying to say ? Well to me this is not a quick way of making money on the internet and I suggest you carry out their own personal research on this to confirm that it is not even the most simplest way of making money on the internet, see the simplest way of making money on the internet is just for you to post content on paid to post website because with this you do not have to acquire any skill except a simple writing skill , also there is no competition you can decide to make money as you wish as long as you have the time, posting content on paid to post is among one of the most flexible online business since you can really schedule your time and adjust it to what really suit you ,

If you are a freelancer you will understand that making money with freelancing is not really easy as you think , I suggest you carry out your own personal research again to understand freelancing properly.

E

eldavis

I have worked on a task site before though and I must say it's pretty hard honestly. There are times where I find most of the task there abit difficult to complete or even carry out then as for freelancing, though freelancing is one of the best ways to make money on the internet, that is a fact I am very sure of, but it also takes time. Anyone joining freelancing now should not expect to start making money instantly, you have to work on your rating or rankings before you can actually start earning well form them.

Caramelle

Not all micro task websites are the same. Each has its own quirks, and you'll hear all sorts of complaints from people who have used them. At the same time, you can also read success stories. The common denominator I think is the low rate for each task. But then again, there are other factors that can influence how jobs are priced and distributed and these often include skills, location, and language. I have had a very pleasant experience with a micro-tasking site for the last 3+ years and I'm hoping to find alternatives to make up for the site's dry spells.

I have started working on UHRS jobs through Lionbridge initially then Appen recently. Those tasks aren't really difficult and if you're a patient person, you won't really mind searching the web to find information like the operating hours of businesses. However, success is not entirely up to you because there are spam hits or quality checks to ensure the taskers' accuracy in completing the tasks. The problem is, there are obviously spam hits with outdated answers leading to errors that could result in the worker receiving a temporary ban on the task. The temporary ban could lead to a permanent ban on the project. All projects require training and/or qualifications and you usually need to read very long instructions which can be time-consuming. However, there are also tasks that are quick and easy to do and pay well for the amount of time you spend doing them. So, yes, this has been a mix of bad and good experiences.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways of making money quickly on the internet especially for newbies. But sometimes it can be very tedious but if you're hard working and consistent you can make something tangible on the long run.
Paid to platforms is one of the quickest ways of making money online if you are a newbie because it just requires you to have common knowledge of business ideas or cryptocurrency as the case may be.
There are differents of them and if you work consistently you can make something tangible within some months and you can use the money to go into other online ventures that are more profitable.
Using micro tasks platforms is also very profitable if you are patient enough. My experience with microtasks platforms is not really a pleasant because most of the tasks looks very much tedious and they pay very little amount of money but if you can work very hard you will definitely make something out of it.
II have also ventured into microworkers but the platform seems very complicated and like you have said there are a lot of bad reviews about it. I completed the task but they couldn't credit me the money but rejected it, so i had to give up.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I've been searching for sites to make $10 an hour and am probably not completely disappointed in what I saw, from short micro tasks to other amazing sites which I'll list down below

1. Micro Task Websites
Short tasks, also known as micro jobs or pay-per-task jobs, are a great way for anyone to supplement their income while either going to school or anything else. The amount you'll be paid for each task or assignment differs. If you believe you have the skills to provide a service such as writing, editing, online research, or transcription.

Note: I got interested in click workers a while back and did some digging and well I didn't like what I saw, let's say 80% we're saying it's a horrible scam while 20% said they pay

2. Freelancing
Yeap I have to mention it because its easy as abc to get started but not so much when it's time to earn from it, so maybe do some research on it but If you have abilities in writing, web design, video editing, or logo design (to mention a few in-demand services), or if you'd like to build up your portfolio while earning money, freelancing allows you to create your own packages and fees. As your experience improves, you may be able to charge significantly more than $10 per hour.
Hi. Hope you are fine. Your article about two simple ways to make quick money is very interesting because today almost everyone is interested in making money quickly online.

Unfortunately, it is not very easy to find legit sites to work on them and make a good income. It is true, that there is a variety of them online but most of these sites are fake. Isn't it really disappointing and unfair at the same time to work on them for months and not get paid in the end? For this reason, it is very important to read some reviews about the specific site you are going to register to and judge by yourself whether it is worth registering and starting working on it or not. You can even ask the members of Trendri as well.

The two ways you mention in your article are both very good earning methods. There are a lot of Micro Task Websites where you can work on them and get paid by doing some tasks. Of course, you must have some skills in order to complete the tasks.
Now, freelancing is again a great earning way and it is getting more and more popular nowadays. It is considered to be very profitable provided that you have some skills.

Well, it is left to you to choose the earning way you believe is the best one for you.

Emmanuel 2042

1. Micro Task Websites

2. Freelancing
It reminds me of the time when I joined a company to be testing apps, in a week I earned over $2000, sad part is I never got paid...:(
it's all part of the experience of MMO

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are indeed so many ways to make money online, and some of these ways are free and some you have to pay for them before accessing the websites, like I said before main micro tasks online is also another way and the most portable and well known way of making money online you can seek little paid to post website or website that encourages or gives service to its uses. But in the course of looking for a website like this you have to be cautious as not to waste your time and energy on various scam sites who claim to pay it uses money for pebble performing varieties of task that is why it is advisable to use a scam site detector one of the scam said the Spectre I personally use is known as sure detector.com yes this scam set the doctor will help you to know whether a site is actually paying or is just there to scam you or waste your phone resources proper research about a particular website as well as reading reviews from users who have already used it will help you to know or make good decisions weather engaging on website activities or not

Kendy

Verified member
Although, I have not yet been exposed to high paying online sites but there are some sites where you can make money with little stress but it does not mean that it is quite easy. I also would like to comment that freelancing is not easy or a quick way of making money as your thread has stated. In fact, to be able to earn from freelancing, you need to be highly skilled, proficient and versatile to even get ranked as a premium member where you can start getting gigs at ease. At the start, it could be discouraging because at the initial point, your basic target would be how to be prominent or create an impact. At the initial point, you would even have to do tedious jobs and lower your charging fee so you can build a network.

Earning on micro tasks is not possible for everyone and some of them are not legitimate and it pays very little for tedious jobs. Some micro tasks has made it very difficult for people to earn and the minimum withdrawal threshold is always hard to achieve. Some people due to the tasks, tend to give up in the process of performing.

allison001

Verified member
I don't think there is any simple way we can make money then it online or offline. Making good money now is very hard, you have to spend more of your time online depending on the kind of online hustle you're into before making a reasonable money. There are different ways to earn online, you talked about freelancing and micro task websites, both are good Ways to earn online but i prefer starting with micro task because it'll be a little bit easier for me, freelancing is not simple as you think, but it's okay people are with different capability

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is not easy to make money whether online or offline but it is doable. The truth is that making good money online is very hard, the truth is that one have to spend more of your time online depending on the kind of online tasks one is doing

Well,you cann start by blogging you have a passion for a particular topic, you can create a blog to monetise for money The next one for me is writing on ptp sites it is a lot easy though still tough but it is better than other jobs online so go ahead with it.

SHAHID987

Micro task and freelance both way of earning is not as simple as it sounds, because I tried micro task work and found it too much time consuming, the same time if I will spend here then I'll earn much more than that. I have given sometime to time bucks where microtask was to see the slide show, so I used to see 7 pages of slide then I used to earn .001$ you can calculate how much time I need to spend there, so I quit this way of working second is freelance yet till date I didn't get any job to perform as a freelancer.

Imran Noori

Verified member
There are different ways on the internet to make money through them, some are easy and some are difficult, and their pay rates depend on job's difficulty.

Micro task jobs are easy to do because you have to do micro tasks and get paid for that for example like a video, comment, watch videos, sign up, visit a website and many more but the payments are very low as jobs are easy.

We can not consider freelancing as an easy job because nowadays in freelancing platforms there is a high competition between freelancers and it is difficult to find a job or sell gigs.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Obviously money could be made by participating on some simple activities on the internet , but it is not all microtask platforms that will give opportunity for you to make money . In fact as I have come to understand some of them gives little earning opportunities though it is still that you are making something but is not worth the stress.

Some platforms such as paid to click platform is a micro task platform but the earning rate is not always reasonable and I personally will choose to avoid such platforms since it will be as if I am wasting my time.