4 quick ways to make money with your home.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you have your home or you inherited one from your parents you can make quick cash with it in different simple ways. Remember you need money to cater to a lot of things so you need to adopt any good opportunities that will fetch you this money. So how can you use your home to make money.

1.Get a room mate: If your home is big enough. You don't need to occupy it with with junks. Clear the stuff and get in someone to pay and share the space with you.

2.Turn your garage into another space and rent it out. You don't have a car so don't waste the space.

3. Store stuff for money. You have the space in your home to store people's stuff for money. Advertise and start the business.

4. Have a day care: Why don't you babysit kids in your home for money. You have the space then use it for this and make money.

What do you think?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Do you have your home or you inherited one from your parents you can make quick cash with it in different simple ways. Remember you need money to cater to a lot of things so you need to adopt any good opportunities that will fetch you this money. So how can you use your home to make money.

1.Get a room mate: If your home is big enough. You don't need to occupy it with with junks. Clear the stuff and get in someone to pay and share the space with you.

2.Turn your garage into another space and rent it out. You don't have a car so don't waste the space.

3. Store stuff for money. You have the space in your home to store people's stuff for money. Advertise and start the business.

4. Have a day care: Why don't you babysit kids in your home for money. You have the space then use it for this and make money.

What do you think?
Hi Augusta and everyone here! Thank you very much for your interesting thread about the 4 quick ways to make money with your home. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. I find all the ways very clever and profitable as well. To be honest, I have never thought about them
before. Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful and helpful post. It is highly appreciated.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah thanks too, this is why we are here to learn from one another. Whatever we know that can do to help us make money then we need to share the knowledge with others here so that we can make money together.

Truthfully, Posting on forums has really open my eyes to a lot of money making opportunities that are outside the online work or tasks that we are used to. You can makes money even with the little things you have in your home. So sometimes it is just to have a good knowledge of these to things and you can start making money with it

So yes you can make money with your home in different ways so just chose the ones that will suit you and go for it. Money is needed everytime especially for our bills so one needs different streams of income to make money to cater for everything.

Shigobad2020

Though i am yet to build my own house but my parent has at least three building which I am taking care of currently , and i have encountered a situation like your post when one of my tenants that rented a two bedroom flats realises that the apartment is too big for him , so he called me and told me he wanted to rent a room out to anybody willing and that he will give me twenty percent of the rent fee his tenants pay.
I wonder how he could come with that idea , instead of leaving the room empty , we both make something good out of it.

And when I realises our building is a commercial area where people are renting shop at high amount of money, I decided to create space at fence area and build 7 shops outside which in turn serves another means of money making for my family.

allison001

Verified member
You're right bro, people nowadays do make their money from their apartment especially elderly ones that are not strong enough to work again. Having a big plot of land you can convert it to parking space by so doing making money from the drivers who Park there. But first, you must make sure your security is tight because all the vehicles parked there are under your care, doing that you'll make money from your space.
Let's see your dad gave you 2 apartment to inherit, you can also make money by renting out 1 instead of you occupying the 2 apartment.