Waje reward game app

Carpon

Valued Contributor
About the reward app:
  • Requirements: to use this app and earn all that is required is of course that you have and possess a smartphone, android iphone or any kind of phone that can install softwares. And then you need a service provider and internet connection that is fairly stable ad well. You will install the app and you have games to play. You earn as you keep winning.

• Payout methods: the method of payout is quite straightforward. The more you play games and win and at the same time earn, your credits will keep accumulating and then anytime you wish to withdraw, there is a menu and icon that you can use to withdraw. There you will provide your withrawal details. Your account number and some few relevant information regarding your account and state how much you wish to withdraw. After that you make the request and in no time your withrawal request will get approved and you will be paid.

• Payout threshold: currently I am not sure of any threshold regarding withrawal. You can withdraw as much and less as you wish. There are no amounts that are stated as the minimum withrawal amount or another as the maximum withdrawal limit. So you can withdraw as you wish.

E

eldavis

I have seen adverts about this game in particular on so many platforms, but i have never tried it out before. One thing about most of these apps is that the reality is always totally different from what they say on the adverts. Someone told me the game is more like gamble in the sense that you play with others so before Playing you put a certain amount on the line and the person does same. If the person losses you get back your money and as well as the money of the looser. So if You loose, you would also loose your money. Hoe truer is this?