LTC pre-halving reward events

DominionAJ

The upcoming LTC halving has generated a lot of attention and awareness within the crypto space. This high cognizance can be attributed to the effort of most exchanges who are putting in a lot of reward for the pre-halving events. Just of recent Bitget announced $60,000 prize pool to be shared among those who trade LTC/USDT during the pre-halving event period, also those new users who buy LTC to their wallet will also get $100 reward.

These events has a probability of causing an upsurge in demand thereby making the price to go up than the current price. Definitely the pre halving events can cause LTC price to go up.

ananyabushra

I have observed this phenomenon and I remember that I discussed it with someone on this forum some time ago. It would be advantageous to receive any LTC reward before the halving, and I am hopeful that after the halving, LTC's price will begin to rise.

DominionAJ

Yea that’s true definitely a lot of people has gotten so much benefits. Also the crypto market will be experiencing a boom soon, try as much as possible to get your bag ready. Have got my bag secured on Bitget already.