LTC pre-halving reward events

DominionAJ

The upcoming LTC halving has generated a lot of attention and awareness within the crypto space. This high cognizance can be attributed to the effort of most exchanges who are putting in a lot of reward for the pre-halving events. Just of recent Bitget announced $60,000 prize pool to be shared among those who trade LTC/USDT during the pre-halving event period, also those new users who buy LTC to their wallet will also get $100 reward.

These events has a probability of causing an upsurge in demand thereby making the price to go up than the current price. Definitely the pre halving events can cause LTC price to go up.

I have observed this phenomenon and I remember that I discussed it with someone on this forum some time ago. It would be advantageous to receive any LTC reward before the halving, and I am hopeful that after the halving, LTC's price will begin to rise.

Yea that’s true definitely a lot of people has gotten so much benefits. Also the crypto market will be experiencing a boom soon, try as much as possible to get your bag ready. Have got my bag secured on Bitget already.