There's No Risk Without Reward in Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most of forex traders come into the game with the mindset of making money without risking their money and ultimately losing them, just thinking they feel like they can just come into the market, take some trade and make money, it rarely works like that because if you operate with that mindset you'll be playing not to lose and you'll be trading to not make money but to preserve capital.

Understanding that Forex is a game where you risk your capital to make more is very important, set out a risk factor everyday and stop when you hit it.

You can say I'm going to lose 10 dollars a day, and when I'm down 10 dollars I am done trading, but don't think of preserving your capital and making profits in the same line.

Ganibade

Verified member
It's a widespread fallacy to enter the forex market hoping to profit while minimizing risk. Recognizing that trading is essentially risking capital in the hopes of potentially making more is necessary for success.
Having a daily risk cap, like losing $10, can help you control risk and avoid making rash decisions.

Distinguish between chasing profits and protecting capital; concentrate on risk management to protect your money while aggressively chasing gains. For long-term success, prioritize disciplined trading methods, set clear boundaries, and accept the inherent risk of forex trading.

Mary Frederick

Reducing the number of losses that a trader usually suffer is the cardinal challenge faced by every trader. If you want to be agood forex trader, you should have loss-sustaining power because forex isn’t for those who break down for a loss. FXOpulence allows traders with a 24/7 active support and other facilities in moderation. Their trading instruments include Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.

FinTrader

You will have to risk money on Forex. But we, as traders, can minimize these risks by trading with a small leverage and making trades in lots calculated according to the rules of money management. You can also reduce non-trading risks by securing your capital by trading with a reliable, long-lived broker who has been providing its services on the market for quite a long time and provides favorable trading conditions. For me, fxopen became such a broker.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Capital is a big factor for businessmen but you will find fewer number of businesses that you can start with low capital. Forex is one of those that allows traders with low investment. Forex is such a business that you can start with both big and small capital.