[TUTORIAL] How to earn/make money on Bitcoins without risk

Kasunio

INTRODUCTION

Hello Trendri forum members! :) I've been making money online for about 3 years. I think I am ready to share publicly my way to earn / make money without risk using cryptocurrencies. This is not another HYIP trash site, that will only make you lose money. My way, you can earn around 8-20% on every bitcoin buy / sell transaction, you will do everything on safe and popular websites with escrow system.
​​​​​​WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
First of all, you need an account on the Paxful website where you will mainly be operating. Register here: https://paxful.com/?r=GE1YajBgAkn (If you sign up with my referral link, you can contact me for a more detailed instruction, which I and my friends have been using for a long time).

An account on some cryptocurrency exchange where you will buy cryptocurrencies, if you are under 18 or do not want to register on the exchange, you can also use Paxful to buy cryptocurrencies.

The last thing you need is an account on some bank or payment system. For example, it could be your local bank account, PayPal, CashApp, Revolut, Skrill, Google/Apple Pay etc. Paxful has a lot of payment methods you can choose, so you will surely find something for yourself!
TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP HOW TO MAKE MONEY
1. If you have some bitcoins you want to sell, or have already bought them on the crypto exchange, you need to send them to your paxful wallet, which you can find at this link https://paxful.com/wallet. You don't have to worry about the safety of your funds, the site exists and has been growing day by day since 2014.
2. Once you have bitcoins in your paxful wallet, you need to create a sell offer. To do this, click at the top of the Create an Offer page or click on this link: https://paxful.com/list-bitcoin-buy-sell-ad.
On the first page of creating an offer, you choose:
  • What would you like to do? - Sell bitcoin
  • Choose category - Select the payment option you want to be paid on.
  • Preferred currency - Again, select the currency that interests you.
Then click Next step, and:
  • Choose Market price
  • Select a percentage above the current price of the bitcoin you want to earn from selling. (If you're new to the site and don't have a lot of positive feedback, I recommend you to set a lower % (around 6-7) for your first few sales. (Of course, if you signed up with my link I would be happy to help expand your initial account and get some positive feedback.)
  • Offer trade limits: Set minimal trade 15 USD/your currency and maximum 1000000 (the max will be the amount you have in your wallet).
  • Offer trade limit: 30 minutes.
Click Next step, and:
  • Offer tags: Set as you like depending on the payment method you use.
  • Your offer label: FAST BITCOIN RELEASE
  • Offer terms for the buyer: Set as you want, for example for example, for PayPal as the payment method, you can require confirmation of account ownership and require a friends and family transfer.
  • Trade instructions: Enter e.g. "Wait for me to give you my PayPal email address and send the money via friends and family transfer, then if everything is okay, I will transfer you bitcoins."
  • I highly recommend checking "Require your trade partner to have verified their ID" in Verifications below, and add Nigera, Ghana and Morocco to Disallowed Countries and you will be safe :) You can also disable VPN or Proxy users if you want to!
  • Set Working hours as you want, I recommend that you leave the offers turned on all the time, if someone wants to buy from you, you will receive an e-mail notification, and if you do not reply to the Paxful chat, the purchase will be automatically canceled after 30 minutes.
I think now you are ready to start earning. Click Create offer and wait for the first buyers.

Personally, I mainly work on PayPal and Revolut, so if you want, you can send me a private message on forum or write to me on Discord: Kasunio#0275, I will be happy to help you set the offers perfectly for you and help you get started and get the first positive feedback from buyers. Please write me your Paxful nickname, how much BTC you have for sale and what payment method you would like to use and I will try to help as best I can.