Using music to ease depression

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Music which is a coordinated sound can help the body function better especially for a depressed mind. It is on record that music can work on the amount of stress hormones in the body.

The stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline that are being released by the body can be reduced with the help of music.

Music has great effects on the mind. It can make the hesrt be merried, excited, thoughtful or relaxed depending on the kind of music in use.

it is highly recommended to play the music you like when depressed or going through any form of anxiety at a given time. It can help shift your focus away from your present state of mind

what do you think of music therapy?

Music is great to the soul.... Infact it is recommended by therapists to their depressed patients to soothe their souls and heal them from their depression. Music is used for several things but entertainment and enjoyment is the heighten of it. However, the kind of songs we listen to matters sometimes cos some songs may even make you depressed.

Music is great to the soul.... Infact it is recommended by therapists to their depressed patients to soothe their souls and heal them from their depression. Music is used for several things but entertainment and enjoyment is the heighten of it. However, the kind of songs we listen to matters sometimes cos some songs may even make you depressed.
Yeah this is why it is good to use mostly music one likes it will be more enjoyable and relaxing than any other one. When the spirit is down it is good to use what will uplift the spirit in a subtle way. This is one thing that music help to achieve effortlessly

My friends do say when someone is sad, that's when someone pays much attention to the lyrics. There have been a time when listening to some songs on heartbreaking cured me of heart broken. Also when I want to sleep, I have some particular musics I listen to that will hasten the sleep.

My friends do say when someone is sad, that's when someone pays much attention to the lyrics. There have been a time when listening to some songs on heartbreaking cured me of heart broken. Also when I want to sleep, I have some particular musics I listen to that will hasten the sleep.
The truth is that music is medicinal as well. It has it's own healing effects and as such people needs to come to terms with this that music does some magic to the body and soul. A depressed mind needs something that can high it up and music does help in this aspect. So we need to experiment with music if we haven't already

Sometime back I read an article on a certain science journal where the writer claimed that soothing music can have a positive effect even on unborn babies. The article suggested that expecting mothers should listen to good music for their features to enjoy. There has been a lot of research where it was established that cows will give more milk if they listen to music

Sometime back I read an article on a certain science journal where the writer claimed that soothing music can have a positive effect even on unborn babies. The article suggested that expecting mothers should listen to good music for their features to enjoy. There has been a lot of research where it was established that cows will give more milk if they listen to music
I will have to believe all these reports because of my personal experience with music. I even work better when my mp3 is on blasting very good music, it seems am always refreshed with it. So music is a very powerful tool and helps to keep one company even in a lonely house

The truth is that music is medicinal as well. It has it's own healing effects and as such people needs to come to terms with this that music does some magic to the body and soul. A depressed mind needs something that can high it up and music does help in this aspect. So we need to experiment with music if we haven't already
You are very right. Music is the food of the soul. But most people have not really found the healing nature of music because they are not doing it right. They have selected wrong choice of music genre. Because to be honest, not music heals. Some are just to entertain while some are totally noise.

You are very right. Music is the food of the soul. But most people have not really found the healing nature of music because they are not doing it right. They have selected wrong choice of music genre. Because to be honest, not music heals. Some are just to entertain while some are totally noise.
Yeah, it isn’t all music that heals so it is good to be choosy of the kind of music to listen. It is even good that there are different genres of music and there are the soothing ones, so it to choose the ones that help one. the bottom line is that some music are healing

I know of so many who are music lovers. Their relaxation is listening to their favorite kind of music. But for me, I prefer to be in a quiet place and I would just read what I want to read. When I was in the hospital for a checkup yesterday I was reading the comic book that I brought along. That eased me from the worries in the hospital.

Music which is a coordinated sound can help the body function better especially for a depressed mind. It is on record that music can work on the amount of stress hormones in the body.

The stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline that are being released by the body can be reduced with the help of music.

Music has great effects on the mind. It can make the hesrt be merried, excited, thoughtful or relaxed depending on the kind of music in use.

it is highly recommended to play the music you like when depressed or going through any form of anxiety at a given time. It can help shift your focus away from your present state of mind

what do you think of music therapy?
Music is always been a energetic factor to any one. If you are tired listen music what ever you like, tiredness will gone, if you are doing a work which takes long time to accomplish then listen music, you will forget the the long time span or if you are traveling just listen the music the travel will be passed in no time. More over music gives a piece to our mind infect soul as well (condition is that if you are listening it by the bottom of your heart and mind)

Music is always been a energetic factor to any one. If you are tired listen music what ever you like, tiredness will gone, if you are doing a work which takes long time to accomplish then listen music, you will forget the the long time span or if you are traveling just listen the music the travel will be passed in no time. More over music gives a piece to our mind infect soul as well (condition is that if you are listening it by the bottom of your heart and mind)
You are so right about music,, music is magical and keep the body and soul going when there's a set back. If one need the mind to be at rest it is good to use a good music that will soothe the body and put it in a better frame of mind. Music keeps the body healthy too