Study Shows That Listening To Music At High Volumes Using Headphones Can Damage Ear Health

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people around the world who love to listen to music and the invention of headphones and in-ear headphones have made it quite possible and easy to listen to music no matter wherever you go. However, this invention also comes with a price. The usage of in-ear headphone have increased a lot and many people are kind of addicted to use headphones all the time. the bad news is that constantly using headphones can be bad for your ear health, according to a research that was conducted by a group of experts from the University of Leicester. The study basically points out the dangers of listening to music at high volumes and how headphones contributes to this problem. So if you are a person who listens to music at high volumes, you should limit your usage and never listen to music at all.

I'm addicted to that Buddy, it will be hard for me to quash such kind of lifestyle of listening to music with headphone/earpiece at the highest volume. I don't do that often but when I'm feeling tired, boringness, i listen to music, and surely that drive makes me to stay on, and never grow dizziness and tired at some point.

This is so me I hate loud music I wonder how people that do this enjoy let alone leaving a earphone in the ear. It hurt my ear to even have it for a long time in there. I knew it will come with its side effects. People that doo this should desist

Listening to music is not a bad thing. Infact, music is the medicine to some people's souls. But too much of anything can be very risky and dangerous, that's why anything we do, we have to apply caution. When listen to music, there is a volume that's suitable for all music play, higher volume of music always may damage one's hearing

I personally have an idea of this thing long time ago because I like researching about something like this to understand the side effect of something I have been using everyday... It is the best thing for us to take this into consideration because it is absolutely the truth and the volume of our music with headphone should not be more than 60 decibel.