Traditional Marketing Vs Modern Marketing

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Advertising and marketing is something that each and every kind of business must do in order to successfully gain customers. This is also one of the main reasons why many business focus on marketing and advertising the products or the services they have to offer to the general public. The fact of the matter remains that there are still many people who are not aware of the modern marketing methods such as old people and uneducated individuals who have no knowledge about using smartphones. So, do you think that people should still prefer traditional marketing methods over modern marketing methods when it comes to promoting your services or products? i think you should do if your audience consists of people who are unaware about modern advancements and technology. What do you say?

I don't think there are people that are not aware of modern mode of marketing. However I may not deny the fact that there are many people that don't know how to use modern ways of marketing effectively. Using old way of marketing will still generate money but not as much as the modern one will generate it.

I don't think there are people that are not aware of modern mode of marketing. However I may not deny the fact that there are many people that don't know how to use modern ways of marketing effectively. Using old way of marketing will still generate money but not as much as the modern one will generate it.

Most of the people in my country are young. But they do not pay much attention to modern marketing methods and this is because they mostly use smartphones and other gadgets for entertainment purposes only. However, I must say that Youtube advertisements have played a great role because most people are exposed to ads when they watch youtube videos.