Top 3 Skills in 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to build skills in order to excel in your career. If you are wondering which the top skills are in 2022 in order to become successful in your career, here is a list of the top 3 careers for 2022.

Dapps: Dapps or decentralized apps are blockchain-based applications that can be included in a lot of sectors including banking, finance, insurance, etc. According to Udemy Business, an online learning platform, global topic consumption for Dapps grew by 600 percent in the first quarter of 2022 compared to the last quarter of 2021.

OpenStack Cloud: OpenStack is a cloud computing platform. Global interest in OpenStack Cloud has gone up by 444 percent in the last 4 months compared to 2021.

FastAPI: Interest in learning Fast has tremendously grown this year compared to last year. It is up by 304 percent according to Udemy Business. FastAPI is a Web framework for building APIs in Python.

You can try learning Dapps, OpenStack, and FastAPI in order to build a successful career.

The World Economic Forum recently published a report on the Top 3 Skills in 2022. According to their findings, the three skills that will be in highest demand over the next decade are:

1. Complex problem solving

2. Critical thinking

3. Creativity

Complex problem solving: Problem solving skills are essential in any field. They are what help us to find solutions to the problems that we encounter in our everyday lives. They can also help us to come up with new and innovative ideas.

Problem solving skills can be improved by practicing specific techniques. One such technique is brainstorming. This involves coming up with as many ideas as possible, no matter how crazy they may seem. Another technique is called “thinking outside the box”. This means looking at a problem from a different perspective in order to find a solution.

Critical thinking skills: Critical thinking skills are essential in today's world. We live in an age where we are constantly bombarded with information - some of it is true, some of it is false, and much of it is somewhere in between. It is more important than ever to be able to think critically and discern fact from fiction.

Critical thinking skills involve being able to ask the right questions, think logically, and make informed decisions. They enable us to analyse and evaluate information, and to form reasoned opinions. Critical thinking skills are essential for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to make sound decisions in their life.

Creativity skills: Creativity is the process of generating new ideas or concepts. It is also the ability to come up with new and useful solutions to problems. Creativity is not just for artists and musicians. Everyone can be creative if they learn how to tap into their creative side.

I know more about dapp, as for the other two, I'm just a flat novice. Decentralized app is mainly used to develop crypto exchanges which helps to add more features and magnificent features just like we have binance exchange. I am planning also to learn how to I stall dapp to exchange sites, I know it will take time for me to gain such skill, because I'm not having the finance to go into a course about acquiring such skill. It will cost alot via udemy, even if I choose to.learn on my own, I wouldn't get to such level which I wish for. At the moment, I'll put my focus down, when I saved up more then I'll go for it, including learning about programing via full-stack.