Top job skills needed for job future growth

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Getting employed is one but growing steadily in the job is another. If you are in a job that people grow through the rank and file then you need to generally imbibe some outstanding skills that will keep distinguishing you to stand out for more growth

There's no time to drop your skills, like it is always rightly stated, it is never over until it is finally over. Till you get to your retirement period, you need to keep growing. What are the skills you need to keep exhibiting in your place of work still you retire

Integrity: You would keep winning with this skill.

Teamwork: This is where you can be chosen to be a leader.

organizational skills: You get the opportunity of organizing with others and get the recognition

Competitive: You show string traits that things that seems impossible can be possible. You win with this act

Professionalism; Show that you are a professional with your task.

Add yours

From your above points it is clear and understandable and also one should apply search point in order to be skillful in his or her job to promote its growth and development.

But I would love to talk about teamwork.
The saying that says two heads are better than one and sore throat is more effective when one applies it in his or her business.
When does teamwork among workmates and job colleagues ideas opinions will be shared and when these ideas and opinions and also decisions are being brought into place and I've been applied it can ensure rapid development in such a business or a career.

Sometimes a worker's decision or opinion might not be what is needed at their particular time to achieve a goal or aim in a company but because of teamwork such worker would be corrected and thus the smooth running of the company will grow.

When job workers work together put heads together in solving and cracking a particular case there will also be unity between them and when there is unity there is progress

I think you later wrote in your last paragraph about what I meant by team work. Team work doesn't necessarily mean decision making or taking. it means much more than time . If people come together to make sure that a certain ptohect is carried out and completed before even the due date then it shows team work. With division that wouldn't have happened as fast as that. Same with people working very hard in a group and even covering up for the weakness of others in the group. it still shows teamwork. The truth is that not all the people in a particular group for a certain job will put in the same level of work. So 8f you can do more then you go ahead and make it happen behalf of others.

But the first thing first is to imbibe the spirit of teamwork and this can help teach others to do same.