Three Herbs to Stop Greying of Your Hair

Mika

VIP Contributor
Greying of hair is a natural process. However, sometimes you might see premature greying of hair, and when this happens your hair will grey long before you are too old. There are many reasons for premature greying of hair, we are not exploring those reasons, however, we would like to talk about three herbs that actually stop greying your hair.

Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis): There are many benefits of using Indian Gooseberry on your hair including but not limited to preventing greying of hair, making hair roots strong, making hair silky, and lustrous, growing hair long, etc. Dry Indian Gooseberry and make powder, boil the powder in water for 5-10 minutes, and apply to your hair. You can also boil Indian Gooseberry directly and use the solution on your hair.

False Daisy (Eclipta prostrate): This flowering plant is known by different names such as yerba de tago, bhringraj, Karisalankanni. This plant is a multipurpose herb. It is also highly beneficial for hair, including but not limited to hair re-growth, stopping greying of hair, making hair strong, etc.

Spikenard (Nardostachys Jatamansi): Commonly called Jatamansi where it is found (in the Himalayas), this flowering plant helps in hair re-growth and stops greying of hair. It can ever return your original hair color if you use it regularly.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the information which you've stated concerning 'how to stop premature greying or greying overall. I love what you described around Indian gooseberry, even if I never used it before, it seems nice for hair application to stop grey hair. I don't know if the cream is available here in my locality, if it is available then I'll get one for my parents who has grey hair and looking for a way to dive greying. I know it wouldn't be a permanent stop for grey hair, at least I want something that will reduce it drastically low which no one will discover that such individual has grey hair instead of robbing the hair dye always that wouldn't last up to two weeks alone, and you'll notice grey hairs pulling out rapidly again xD.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Indian Gooseberry, popularly called Alma in Ayurveda, is a multipurpose fruit that is used in Indian traditional medicine for ages. These berries also contain a high amount of Vitamin C and cure Vitamin C deficiency. Indian Gooseberry is also very good for hair. It can stop greying hair naturally, I am saving this not because I read this somewhere, I am saying this based on my own observations. My mother has been using these berries on her hair for a long time, and her hair has regained its original color. I don't mean to say a 60 years woman's hair will look like the hair of 20 years girl, what I mean is even when 100 percent of hair has become grey by applying these herbs on your hair regularly, 1-2 times every week, greying of hair will stop, the grey hair will turn to their normal color and hair will be strong and silky. You can find a lot of products that contain Indian Gooseberries, you can also find natural Indian gooseberry juice and powder on Amazon. If you use it regularly, grey hair will not return and the existing grey hair will also slowly regain its color.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely and obviously yes , majority of individuals who are not even close to the age of being old all the age to be considered old are beginning to develop grey hairs . Some of these individuals tend to ignore it claiming it to be a sign of how intelligent , brilliant , and smart they are . But others feel irritating by it and sort out for waste to clear it off artificially or naturally . Basically if I were to clear grey hair on my hair I will go for the natural method because it is easy , trusted , and Considered to have no side effects .

The egg whites of an egg , olive oil , and castor oil is considered to be an effective or one of the effective ways of eradicating premature grey hairs from a person's head . To begin this process or remedy you must have four egg . And after breaking it and using a whisk to separate the yolk from the egg white . Pouring the egg whites into a separate bowl . You must then add two tables spoons of olive oil and one table spoon of castor oil to the egg white in the bowel . And after proper stering the mixture to turn into a thick paste . Your premature grey hair removal serum is ready to apply . And after been applied on the hair and left over 20 minutes you must wash immediately . You can add a petroleum-free shampoo to your washing process to make your hair egg smell-free .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Greying of hair is a natural process. However, sometimes you might see premature greying of hair, and when this happens your hair will grey long before you are too old. There are many reasons for premature greying of hair, we are not exploring those reasons, however, we would like to talk about three herbs that actually stop greying your hair.

Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis): There are many benefits of using Indian Gooseberry on your hair including but not limited to preventing greying of hair, making hair roots strong, making hair silky, and lustrous, growing hair long, etc. Dry Indian Gooseberry and make powder, boil the powder in water for 5-10 minutes, and apply to your hair. You can also boil Indian Gooseberry directly and use the solution on your hair.

False Daisy (Eclipta prostrate): This flowering plant is known by different names such as yerba de tago, bhringraj, Karisalankanni. This plant is a multipurpose herb. It is also highly beneficial for hair, including but not limited to hair re-growth, stopping greying of hair, making hair strong, etc.

Spikenard (Nardostachys Jatamansi): Commonly called Jatamansi where it is found (in the Himalayas), this flowering plant helps in hair re-growth and stops greying of hair. It can ever return your original hair color if you use it regularly.
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with you that although greying of hair is a natural process, sometimes we see premature greying of hair. For this reason, it is very important to stop this premature greying of hair. It is nice that there are herbs that can help with this. To be honest, I have never heard about these three herbs you mention in your thread before. I will surely search for them. That's very interesting indeed. Thanks again for sharing this useful information with us. It is highly appreciated. :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Indian Gooseberry, popularly called Alma in Ayurveda, is a multipurpose fruit that is used in Indian traditional medicine for ages. These berries also contain a high amount of Vitamin C and cure Vitamin C deficiency. Indian Gooseberry is also very good for hair. It can stop greying hair naturally, I am saving this not because I read this somewhere, I am saying this based on my own observations. My mother has been using these berries on her hair for a long time, and her hair has regained its original color. I don't mean to say a 60 years woman's hair will look like the hair of 20 years girl, what I mean is even when 100 percent of hair has become grey by applying these herbs on your hair regularly, 1-2 times every week, greying of hair will stop, the grey hair will turn to their normal color and hair will be strong and silky. You can find a lot of products that contain Indian Gooseberries, you can also find natural Indian gooseberry juice and powder on Amazon. If you use it regularly, grey hair will not return and the existing grey hair will also slowly regain its color.
That's nice to hear all you've said about Indian gooseberries. I'll tell my parents about this, let me see if it will work for them, they need it at utmost priority than I need it. I only have small grey hairs, not that I'm old but it's hereditary. I wouldn't apply it because mine isn't discoverable. My two parents aren't all that old, but grey have taken over them, and dye conditioner isn't helping matters anymore for them, so I think solution is needed for them to reduce the grey hair from occuring consistently. Amazon takes time to deliver to my locality, I'll look elsewhere, I'll look for it at Jumia if I'll see it there, it's also a popular online e-commerce store that boosts lots of products too.