Three Herbs to Grow Your Hair Fast

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you want to grow your hair long or you want to re-grow your hair because you have thin hair, here are three herbs that help you to your hair fast as well as help in re-growing your hair.

Shikakai (Acacia concinna): This is one of the common ingredients in herbal shampoo. It provides nutrients to your hair and scalp, thus enabling hair growth. It also thickens your hair and stops hair fall.

Waterhyssop (Centella asiatica). Commonly called Brahmi in Ayurveda is a multi-purpose herb that is mainly used as a brain tonic. However, this is also a highly beneficial plant for your hair. In Ayurveda, Brahmi is said to promote hair growth.

Cinnamon: Cinnamon improves blood circulation on your scalp if you apply it to your hair roots. When blood circulation improves, your hair follicles will be active, thus, helping your hair to re-grow. Add olive oil or coconut oil to coconut powder and use 2-3 times a week.

How to use these herbs to grow your hair?

Boil these herbs in coconut oil for 10-20 minutes and store them in a container. Use the oil to massage your hair.

Make a powder of these herbs, soak in water for 30-35 minutes and apply on your hair. Wash after 40-45 minutes

Other herbs that promote hair growth are:

Bhringraj or False Daisy

Jatamansi Spikenard

Fenugreek

Indian Gooseberry

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting, but the names you mentioned can be easily forgotten lol. I read them, to be frank, I love what you stated in each of the products which can help repair scalps, dandruff and grow hair smoothly just as you've explained. If I discover any of them at the cosmetics shops around my locality, then I'll go for them, I don't know if what you mentioned as their names is the true English names if the products. If yes, then surely it will be available here in my country as well. Even if I am not facing issues of hair dandruff, I still want my hair to grow fast. Assume you shared pictures of this products description, it could've been made easier to search in the local or online stores.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Once you reach 35 years of age, a lot of things will start happening to your hair. The first strands of grey hair will begin to appear, your hair will start falling. These are the signs telling you that you are growing old and as you grow older, you will see more grey hairs, you will experience more hair fall. Sometimes this happens (greying of hair or hair fall happens much earlier, which is called premature hair fall or premature greying) Whether you have premature grey hairs or hair fall, or your hair falling or greying because of growing age, you need to take care of your hair and stop that from happening. Greying and hair fall are natural phenomena but you can use herbs and natural ingredients to prolong greying of hair or stop hair fall. The herbs I mentioned I have here will help you. These herbs are mentioned in the treaties of Ayurveda, which are thousands of years old. If these herbs were not effective against growing your hair, why would Ayurvedic doctors still mention these herbs? These herbs are time-tested. They work, however, the results are not very quick. you will have to continue using them for many months, and even years to see the results.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If you are suffering from a hair disorder or infection you did not need to go look for factory produced cream and products that claim to enhance and repair damaged hair in order to repair your damaged or disordered hair , you do not also need hair replacement gimmicks like filing for a hair transplant when the main hair repairing and enhancement product is something we use everyday to cook our meals to make it taste better . At this point you may be wondering what this is . Well , it is the Onion bulb . As cliche and shady it may sound , the Onion plant is very effective when it comes to repair and rehabilitating any type of hair disorder and infections

Grinding and onions buld and extracting it juice and mixing it with other sulphur-containing homespice like ginger , garlic , and cinnamon . Could be effective when rehabilitated or repairing damaged and disordered hair as long as it is applied effectively . When performing this formula it is advised that you leave the mixture on your hair for more than 20 minutes . And after 20 minutes have passed you must wash your hair to make it onion smell-free . You can include you're washing process with a petroleum-free shampoo to make it smell better . You can perform this routine twice a week and before a couple of three months you must be able to see positive changes in your hair .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very Important to note that using the natural remedies to grow your hair is very important. If you are using too much of the chemicals concocted on your hair, it could be very detrimental. Health wise, if you need to grow your hair , do it naturally. I have seen people use different chemicals on their hair to make different hair creams with the aim of having a longer hair. I have few tips that will help you to grow your hair naturally.

You will need to trim your hair more frequently. Why do you need to cut your hair while you are looking for ways to grow if . Yes, you heard me right! You will need to frequently trim your hair . The breakage at the end of your hair could cause the splitting of the hair strands and may eventually affect the other part ,thereby causing your hair to break and eventually becoming shorter. So , when you frequently get the hair trimmed, it's a remedy for the natural hair growth .

Secondly, you should also eat the good food always. The food that you eat goes a long way to determining how healthy your hair looks. Your hair needs food too just like every other part of your body. Easting a balanced diet is also a natural remedy to make your hair grow extreme fast.

Flow-er

You didn't mention the importance of food to making the hair grow longer and faster in your thread. I was actually expecting you to mention it as part of the points that you have raised. I will try to add food to the points that you have contributed in the thread. The importance of food to making ones hair grow very fast cannot be overstated. We eat to nourish our body , the hair too is part of our body. How hair do not just look very attractive by the artificial cream that we rub on it on the outside. It is actually as a result of the food we give to it from the inside. How hair needs good food too to grow very longer and faster.

If you eat food that is high in protein, it will help your hair grow quicker . You will need to take in plenty of meet. Ensure that you eat enough meat if you are actually facing a problem of having a longer and healthy hair. If you do not like eating meat, you could as well include fish, beans etc to your meals. This will definitely give your hair grow very quickly and it will also be healthy.

Food rich in vitamins A,C and E is equally good for your hair. Also minerals like zinc and iron are also good for your hair growth.