Three websites that contributed to my income.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Two platforms that brought me joy and financial success are Mturk and MyLot, alongside iWriter. These sites significantly impacted my life by providing opportunities to earn money while enjoying the work. iWriter, in particular, was a lifeline for me for many years. Unfortunately, I am currently facing restrictions on iWriter, and I am actively seeking the reasons behind this unexpected limitation. These platforms offered me a valuable opportunity to showcase my earning potential to those who doubted it. Unfortunately, the current situation is not favorable for earning, as my offline income is not satisfactory. I am actively searching for an online platform that provides substantial earning potential.

niche

Verified member
Do you know anyone who is active on iwriter at present and getting orders, payment regularly? After receiving payment on iwriter regularly for a few years, they disabled the login without giving a valid reason. I would like to find out if other writers are also facing the same problem.

Shaf

Verified member
Iwriter is currently not taking in new writers, and it seems to be a general issue with a lot of freelance sites, both for writers and other paid gigs online.

The majority of the blame seems to fall on artificial intelligence and how it's made it easier for such sites to create more content without worrying about human factors.

Even bloggers and artists aren't spared from the encroachment of artificial intelligence into their work.

Another things is the current raging inflation and bad economics worldwide. Companies are laying off employees to stay afloat.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm still looking for sites that would bring high pay and financial success. I have been posting mainly on Bucks, here and forum coin sn d thdy are all low payinh. Yes the sure bet while working online is look for good opportunities to earn money while enjoying the work.

I am currently looking for writing jobs I hope I can get fo have good clients that can help give me jobs daily. I love to work jf I'm given the opportunity