The idea of being your own boss at a young age.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea of being your own boss simply means the idea of living independently and not having to do well or depend on any other individual to fend for your material of physical needs and wants . It is preferable to live independently than to live dependently because living independently will give you some sort of freeness , peace of mind will also be added to you , and sense of belonging . Most people today including our youth want to become successful and wealthy at a young age that is why a majority of them never go to sleep in a particular day without searching for different ways that they can make money and make their day effective . The internet has been an investment platform where a lot of people have been able to make it big .

Cryptocurrency and forex investment has been one of the internet investments that have made people to become billionaires and millionaires . although cryptocurrency and forex investment is considered by many to be cumbersome and burdensome . Well no doubt about it , that is true , but in order to succeed in cryptocurrency and forex investment you have to acquire some sort of knowledge so as to be able to easily predict the forex and crypto currency market thereby making profits and not losses .

Kendy

Verified member
The idea of becoming a self-made boss at a young age comes with the lot of intentions, determination and proper calculation of risk involved. The first step of becoming a self-made boss is by having a goal and by working in tandem to achieving that set goal. It is easier to hope to be self-employed but in most cases, the circumstances surrounding either our immediate environment or the geographical setting as a whole impedes the chances of realising these goals and objectives.

If everyone had the opportunity, I do not think that up to 70% of people would want to work under anybody considering the way employees are being ill-treated by the employers especially in lower tier countries. In order to become a self-made boss at a young age, it is pertinent to put all the yardsticks in place and also to have a niche of expertise which motivation has an upper hand. Being self-employed comes with its own risk and challenges because when once the business plan is faulty and a business owner is not maximizing sales, then the aim of the business could be rather forfeited so to avoid chaos. It is good to devise an effective business plan.

Rachael

Verified member
The idea of becoming my own boss at a young age has always been a dream I have honed for a long time. When I reached the stage I saw my parent always hurrying every morning to work just so they could beat traffic, and would return home at night yet they kept on complaining each day of not having money. This made to realize that what they received as incentives was not substantial yet the worked relentlessly. At that point, I decided that I was going to be self-employed because I did not want such stress with little payout and I also need time to take care of my loved ones.

Since then, I have been working towards the actualization of that dream and even though I have reached the peak where I want to stand, I have ventured to a self-employed business and I now work for myself by offering my janitorial services. There are certain challenges I have faced since I took up this direction. If there are no customers to give me job, I literally have to stay hungry that day because there is no flow of money. Becoming a self-boss is not as easy as everyone thinks because it demands time and a lot of creativity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that everybody wants to become their own boss but not everyone attain such, working on the internet has really given a lot of people the opportunity to be independent and to actually work for themselves to make their own money.

Some time ago, people usually depend on employment but today not everyone is impressed by that idea because everyone have access to the internet and can probably start any business provided they have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works.

I always like the idea of becoming my own boss by working on the internet and establishing my own brand. I have a lot of things on my mind that I would actually like to do in the nearest future and one of them is establishing my own brand in many areas ranging from agriculture to cryptocurrency and a whole lot of others.

One of the best ways of becoming your own boss is too first of all have proper knowledge and understanding of how a particular business venture works. There is no way you can achieve financial freedom from a particular online venture if you do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is a good thing to become your own boss as the younger age and it comes with a lot of benefits.

it gives you the opportunity to set your own rules according to your desire and want. You are going to take decision on your business in such a way that will suit your lifestyle. You can decide the time you will start receiving the work and the time you are going to leave.

Besides that, you have opportunity to create unlimited wealth for yourself. The reason is that you can work on different money making method beside your business in order to expand your income base. your income is limited to the salary you earn if you are working for someone else.

You can choose when to go on vacation if you are your own boss. I know someone who usually spend about 5 months on vacation because the business in bringing in a lot of money and he doesn't have to worry much because he also has other investment.

You can even outsource your role in the business to someone who is more capable than you. You only need to pay that person the salary and you are going to make more money with your business and have more free time.

funmi

Verified member
Of course, we have seen so many young wealth people now a days that are doing legitimate business online and offline. They discovered some means of making it online and then they start working on it in other to be financially independent.
So many young boys and girls are now into some online platforms that affords them to make money. Some of the online platform is cryptocurrency. Many people have made their fortune on cryptocurrency and they are still doing well on it.
Since there is no much job outside now a days, even parents too are struggling to provide the needs of their children. So it better the youths brace up to the occasion and start making money to support their families.