How Do I Guard Against My Idea Being Stolen?

Maks25

I have a well thought-out and researched idea for a project I believe will be a hit and I am contemplating sending out proposals for sponsorship to Multinational companies and some International Organizations(WHO,UNDP,etc)with offices in Nigeria as well,but I want to protect this idea to avoid it being stolen or being coveted by any individual/organization.
I need advice on what to do

For you to ensure that your ideas are not stolen by someone else, you would have to put all measures in place that would make sure your said proposal only gets to the head of the organization. It is when you allow it to get into the hand of some dishonest staff members of the organization that they would want to use it for their selfish aims
In order to achieve this, you could consider going to the office your self and then demand to meet with the head of the organization, this would ensure you are the one presenting your proposal to him. To protect his reputation, he would definitely not allow unofficial persons to get hold of the deal at hand.
You can also do well by reaching the head on phone or via email before the main day of going to the office.

😂😂😂

Chill, Relax, Nobody will steal your Idea, people are too busy to even care about your idea, it is all in your head and the earlier you bring the idea out and start working on it the better for you, you don't need to write to any non governmental organization or any one else, you should work on your idea yourself or maybe you should hire your friends to build it with you.

Understand that any partnership that you sign with the organizations above, they will have the upper hand and you'll be at disadvantage because you need them more than they need you.

So, you need to really think critically and ask questions like does my idea even makes any sense to start with.

An Idea is just an idea, everyone else has one what makes your own idea different that other people will even want to steal, execution is what really matters because it will project your idea to the world but how can you validate your idea with just an idea no any concept or prototype!?

And if you want to secure your idea you can patent it at the patent department I think their fee is between sixty to one hundred dollars