alicejenifferze

Avoid sharing your seed phrase.

Don't save your seed phrases on a device or cloud backup service which is usually connected to the internet.

Keep holding your cryptocurrency in cold storage.

Don't share your MFA code.

Confirm your website's URL before connecting your software or wallet.

Don't trust anyone who claims to be technical or customer support on social media. many crypto platforms don't have a customer support team, and that won't ask for your seed phrase.

If you want to secure your own cryptocurrency, you must need to follow the above steps. If you do not have your own crypto, you can get it from any largest cryptocurrency exchange like Binance. If you want to move a step ahead and want to start your own cryptocurrency exchange, then get connected to best cryptocurrency exchange development company.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I remember the last time my one of my cryptocurrency account was hacked and all my coins were moved out. It was not a funny experience and I know it was a mistake from my part which I would never make again because I have learnt my lesson. A link was sent to me that I should connect my wallet to that link immediately I did that all my coins what wiped out. So you can learn a lesson from my experience don't link your wallet to any unsolicited website, most probably there after your assets.
Don't be greedy as you well, you should be contented with what you have and what you are earning. Scammers would try to lure you with offers that are too good to be true, if you fall for it you have yourself to blame.
Let your personal wallet be exclusively for you only and don't allow anyone access to it. It is not easy getting these coins, so don't lose them cheaply.