The bearish run is set to reign for long

Their is time for everything, no doubt. When it is time for bullish run it will surely come by. At the meantime, the coins haven't recovered fully from the bearish run, the bearish market run is set to stay for some time. If you have money to risk, you shouldn't be afraid buying at the moment. The future will define your investment as a rewarding one.
I am already watching the coin movement because i am actually looking for and picking a perfect entry point to buy and gain more profit when the coin value starts to increase , since the dip have been too much now and holders cant wait for things to get better and green days to come very fast too in a high way

This is definitely the best time for anyone who really wants to make money from cryptocurrency to invest on it. The bear run made a lot of people to lose their investment and as such some people especially those new to the business sold instead of holding it tight because the price will surely go up. I think very soon the price of cryptocurrencies will return to normal and a lot of people who invested in the bearish run will gain.
The bear market raised panic sales, lots of investors sold off their coins after learning the market is faced with uncertainty that is looking indefinite based on country's resistance to country the market which never materialized. That led to the bearish run, other countries that are behind Cryptocurrency growth banned it, and that has caused it falling without control. I believe the bear market won't take over the year.

This is definitely the best time for anyone who really wants to make money from cryptocurrency to invest on it. The bear run made a lot of people to lose their investment and as such some people especially those new to the business sold instead of holding it tight because the price will surely go up. I think very soon the price of cryptocurrencies will return to normal and a lot of people who invested in the bearish run will gain.

The only hope the crypto users has is that the last bearish that happened around 2017 was even worse than this and lasted more but the end result was better as their was increment in the price of bitcoins then. The only problem I am having is the involvement of government, it has shown that the bearish is deliberately done.
The bearish run is deliberately done cos of the government resistance around digital coins. Since they can't control it, they issued the ban of the coins from operating in their respective countries, and make lots of investors doing panic sales. When the investors aren't holding their huge amount if coins, and flipping it all that surely cause reduction in price.

The only hope the crypto users has is that the last bearish that happened around 2017 was even worse than this and lasted more but the end result was better as their was increment in the price of bitcoins then. The only problem I am having is the involvement of government, it has shown that the bearish is deliberately done.

As it stands now , there is uncertainty with respect to the time frame for the present bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market. Many pundits have seen their predictions go wrong .
As for me , am just going to holdl my hands and see how things unfolds.
The market may soon recover if it continues to get the support it is having .
We'll continue to holdl our hands around crypto, knowing too well things will improve, since many countries are still adopting it. The more adoption means better trust score even when their are still others who doesn't like the Cryptocurrency movement. Those high numbers of crypto lovers will put the mindset of the disillusioned ones down, and surely it will take positive effect on the price of the coins.

As it stands now , there is uncertainty with respect to the time frame for the present bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market. Many pundits have seen their predictions go wrong .
As for me , am just going to holdl my hands and see how things unfolds.
The market may soon recover if it continues to get the support it is having .

I am already watching the coin movement because i am actually looking for and picking a perfect entry point to buy and gain more profit when the coin value starts to increase , since the dip have been too much now and holders cant wait for things to get better and green days to come very fast too in a high way
The green come at times, it fluctuates up and down often this days making the market currently unpredictable. That's why some traders are just relaxing themselves, reading and studying the movement of the coins to see where it is taking it to, in the future. They'll only invest when they've seen reasons for that.

To be frank, I really feel sorry for the members who are known to be crypto users like you. Based on your posts you have been investing on different crypto coins. Now with the market that is going down with the prices maybe you are losing a lot of money. If you hold on to your coins then there is the chance of gaining but there is also the chance of losing more.
It depends on the coins that some people invested in....If anyone actually invested in the major coins like Bitcoin, Bch, Ethereum and the likes, there's every tendencies that those coin will rise back in value with profits i guess. It's normal for this coins to experience bear run. Only those that invested in some unknown coins may lose!

Their is time for everything, no doubt. When it is time for bullish run it will surely come by. At the meantime, the coins haven't recovered fully from the bearish run, the bearish market run is set to stay for some time. If you have money to risk, you shouldn't be afraid buying at the moment. The future will define your investment as a rewarding one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
THE BEARISH RUN CONTINUES FOR TWO AND HALF MONTHS NOW

At the meantime their is no signs for the bear market coming to an end. Look at the coins in the market, you will understand it is set to break its run of worst bearish run held in 2017. Its two and half months running, who knows, it might get to six months. For those who have been keeping an eye on the coins in the market, the bearish run started in April ending to date.

Their was an upturn in the price of the coins recently which took place last week, around 13th - 16th June 2021. Which took Bitcoin price to $40,000, but now the coin is down again to $36,000. ETH reached $2,700+ but it is back to $2,200+, DOGE once reached $0.41 during the recent upturn in prices of the coins. But now it is down to $0.29, while BCH went from $617 to $576 as at when this topic was made. Other coins are simply down at the moment, the bearish run have taken over again, leaving only the stable coins on the improvement.

On your own how long will the bearish run last??

Do you see it breaking the odds becoming the worst bearish run ever??

The bearish is just for sometime am sure it wont hold for too long , because a time will come where there will be bullish , it will not take time because of how fast the drop occured , so i think bullish run would soon start , its just a matter of time before we see that strong bull run comes into place i think , its best to invest for now and hold and make more profit

The bearish is just for sometime am sure it wont hold for too long , because a time will come where there will be bullish , it will not take time because of how fast the drop occured , so i think bullish run would soon start , its just a matter of time before we see that strong bull run comes into place i think , its best to invest for now and hold and make more profit

I do not see the cryptocurrency currency climbing to the top any time soon. But their a light at the end of the tunnel due to the positive news I heard lately. The cause of the dip can be dealt with decisively and it could be corrected but all we need is patience and perseverance.
I think the major caues of the slump most especially on bitcoin is due to china crackdown
It will take a long time for the bearish market to come to an end. We shouldn't be too panicked to flipping our coins due to the delayed time of bearish run cos if we do we're simply doing ourselves more harm, which will lead us flipping our coins below what is expected. The China crack down is the peak of everything that has taking its toll in the crypto advancement.

I do not see the cryptocurrency currency climbing to the top any time soon. But their a light at the end of the tunnel due to the positive news I heard lately. The cause of the dip can be dealt with decisively and it could be corrected but all we need is patience and perseverance.
I think the major caues of the slump most especially on bitcoin is due to china crackdown

To be frank, I really feel sorry for the members who are known to be crypto users like you. Based on your posts you have been investing on different crypto coins. Now with the market that is going down with the prices maybe you are losing a lot of money. If you hold on to your coins then there is the chance of gaining but there is also the chance of losing more.
Laughs, I'm an investor I've seen a lot when it comes to investing around crypto. The bearish run have come and go, including the bullish run. They rotate often, that's how traders make their money. I'm losing money at the moment cos of my coins being reduced due to the bear market but I'm hopeful it will go up.

I sometimes get this feeling that the bearish run might continue until 2021. There is no good news for bitcoin. The latest bad news comes from China. After a bannng cryptocurrency transaction a couple of weeks ago, China has started to crack down on bitcoin mining farms. this is really a big blow for bitcoin
A big blow indeed, the Chinese government never did good to ban Cryptocurrency activities in their country. But nonetheless the good time will come around the coin in the future. Even if BTC is down by -6% today which have seen it drop down to $32,000 in the last 24 hours. Other countries are finding solutions to improve green energy and mining activities to finally do away with Chinese and continue to oversee improvement around crypto long time.

I sometimes get this feeling that the bearish run might continue until 2021. There is no good news for bitcoin. The latest bad news comes from China. After a bannng cryptocurrency transaction a couple of weeks ago, China has started to crack down on bitcoin mining farms. this is really a big blow for bitcoin

If it takes another two months as you predicted before the bearish run ends, then the coins start moving up. It will take the bearish run four months of reign in the coin market. Which means, it will be around august it will end just as you predicted. Based on my own view on what's happening, i see it taking it far more than you predicted. It will take more than five months to see the bull market return.