Teaching others how to make money is the easiest method to make money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have observed something that is currently going on in the internet right now, where by a lot of people are actually looking for who is going to meet them up for mentorship on how to make money online.

They usually ask these people to pay a fee before being able to gain access to the valuable information they are holding and also be working formula that has kept them to continue moving.

Anyone who is being honest would agree with me that, these people make so much money from teaching other people how to make money online than they do from actually practicing what they're teaching other people.

This is a major reason why they spend so much of their time to do advertisements and promotions in order to gain the attention of people who are really seeking out for opportunities of making money online.

If what they were doing was actually that profitable, they would have spend so much of their time practicing it to make sure the exploit every opportunity that is available in it and not come and be disturbing innocent people to be investing their money with them .

This is the reason why I believe teaching others how to make money online is right about the easiest way to make money m

Teaching other people how to make money is another way of making money online. This method is good for those who have mastered a particular type of money making method online and willing to teach other people.

This is like a way of creating multiple streams of income for yourself. I know someone who is making full-time income online selling domain names.

The person I am talking about offers cheap training on how to make money selling domain name online.

He said he is just offering the training so that people will know more about making money online. The reason is that he is making more money online than the amount he made from the training.

There are some other people selling information products but they are not practicing what they are selling. These people are usually referred to as information marketer.

They usually promise heaven and earth whenever they want to sell ebooks or courses. Please people know how to convince people to buy from their courses.

This set of people usually embark on the ignorance of the newbie since they are unable to identify the right and wrong way to make money online. This set of people are after making money online I do not care about people who buy from them.

I think that there are various ways you can make money by teachings other how to generate extra income online. Here are some of the best ways to do that:-

Start A Youtube Channel

Starting a Youtube channel would allow you to create content about making money online. You can star a channel and teach people about various different methods to make money online and even review some of the existing websites that pay people. You may test the websites and review them and let people know if they are a scam or legit earning opportunity.

Start A Blog About making Money Online

Similar to A Youtube channel, you may start a blog about how you can make money online and write different kinds of reviews about money making opportunities. You can publish articles, publish reviews, and post money making guides on your blog so that people may read content.

Through both of these methods, you will be able to make a good amount of advertising revenue. You may form a partnership with different advertising networks and place advertisement on your blog. You may even monetize your Youtube channel, even though this niche is really saturated, it is still in good demand.

Probably very true, if you look at the channels of YouTubers producing videos everyday on how to make money online you will notice that they are getting a lot of views faster than any other channel. This is because there are thousands of people trying to make money everyday online and if you can probably teach them how to do that then it will probably help them. there are some people that may not have making money online in mind when they want to go to youtube but when they see a channel that talks about how to make money online, they will probably like to watch the video and this is one of the reasons those channels are getting thousands of views. The truth is that most of those YouTubers do not really know what they are teaching or probably saw the video on another channel and they decide to produce their own and of course most of them do not make the amount of money they claim to make because they are actually looking for views. The make money online niche is a very broad niche and anyone can probably succeed on it provided you know how to convince people.

Well it may actually be one of the most easiest methods to make money online but if you are to train other people on how to make money , firstly you have to be very sure that you are also making money from what you are training other people because so many people nowadays are making these things to be very difficult. They are guilty of training people even on something they personally do not even understand how to make money with.

For example there are thousands of people that are willing to give you training an affiliate marketing and how you can make over $100 on daily basis with affiliate marketing and these people are the ones that are not able to make even up to $2 daily, all these things are not really good and is making things very difficult because you won't possibly know who is really making money with affiliate marketing to get the best training from.

You just have to be very good in what you are training other people on because if you're not good but you get money from people to train them then that's fraud because you don't really know what you are doing.

Before I joined forums, I had never earned money from writing. I did write a lot of business proposals, pitches, project ideas, etc. but I never wrote to make money or directly earned from my writing. When I started posting on forums and started earning form forum posts, I was encouraged to write a full-length article. The first article I wrote was titled "How to make money by writing about how to make money online" The article received good reception as it gained a good number of views and comments. Well, a lot of people are interested in learning how to make money, and you can cash in this demand by teaching how to make money. I have seen a lot of people write about how to make money from blogs, how to make money on social media, how to make money on youtube, how to make money from a business, how to make money from investment, how to make money from crypto trading, etc. In reality, these people have never attempted any of these things to make money. I even see people giving advice on how to make a lot of money when in reality they are posting on forums for peanuts.

Yes, you are right. I know one guy on YouTube not even one guy but we find many people on YouTube who teach the way to make money while they too earn from the teaching they do.

Some of these people will leave a link to their site and be asking you to click on it to learn more which will result you in paying money. It is true that teaching other people to make money online is another way to make money online to yourself. Some people also have shares in clickbank and digistore24 and they will teach you how you can earn as an affiliate marketer by promoting their products.

@Sikapa The most funniest rate of these is the fact that, most of such people do not really make the high amount of money that they're talking about form anything they want to teach you .

This is a major reason why they decided to go into making sure they teach others how to make the money , so that they would be able to raise some capital for themselves and sustain themselves .

If they were really making the high amount of money that they're talking about, I doubt if they will ever have time to even teach others .

This is a major reason why I did not get to take them serious at all , because I already understand the strategy that all of them are using to defreaud other people of their hard-earned money all in the name of teaching her how to make money online .

The fact is that, we all have to realise that there are already resources available on the internet for any individual who wants to go about making money for themselves .

If you cannot take the time to do your own personal research and find out what is working with making money online , that is when people like that will start scamming you by telling you they will teach you how to make the money .

I know of some persons who are making serious money from teaching various professional courses and other methods like affiliate marketing, freelancing, a particular skill etc. To be able to fully earn with this kind of job, you need to be a professional in that particular field. Once the people are aware of your skill level, they would be more than willing to pay whatever it takes to learn from you.

Yes. People make use of this opportunity to make a lot of money online. A simple how to video on YouTube could boost your earnings. People love new methods of making money and so spend most of their time surfing the web looking for new ways to make money online. Even on websites, people still search for ways in which they can cashout without much work. You can also act as a tutor or introduce people to new sites and share your referrer link to get commissions. If you have a lot of followers on social media, you can make use of the medium to attrat more referrers to platforms that pays you to refer others.

@Bookwormlux, haha, you know them well, see I use to ask myself so is it true that they are making this money? At times you will see some funny thing like " how to make $100 in every 5 minutes" or something like that. I ask myself so you know how to use just 5 minutes to make $100 and you are here asking me to subscribe to your channel and like? Why don't you use that 10 minutes you used to make this video to make $200?

This sound funny so I don't that them serious nowadays because I know is never true.

These type of people are information marketers and it's one of the businesses out there that makes people rich easily, because most people had heard about making money online but they don't really know how to do it, so when these marketers comes around they make it seem possible and easy which will make a lot of people to pay and learn.

I used to loathe these kind of people that leverage people's ignorance but not anymore because well, they're capitalizing on people's inability to research and seek more online.

We live in a capitalist society and unfortunately people are the product, you can do anything 'legal' to capitalize on people and get an edge, and if it's teaching them how to make money online then so be it.

It might feel good to criticize these sort of marketers but if you go up a little bit you'll find out that even the big media companies like Facebook and Twitter are doing the same thing, whenever you log in to your account you'll be shown different ads, trying to sell to you and take your money, you see? You and I are products that these companies are selling to advertisers and advertisers sell their products to us aggressively in return.

Earning money online by teaching people is really a wise and fast way of making money.
You give out your knowledge to a group of people for a little amount to captivate the attention of your audience, the little alot of people pay for a little part you give out when gathered together for just a short time frame is sometimes much more than some people's monthly wage.

Teaching others to make money online might be a profitable way of accumulating money but I don't think this is a feasible way due to the way it has been abused in recent times. There are some groups that I encounter and the site owner may put up a post stating that all training is for free not until I join the group and the criteria to join the training is to deposit a certain sum of money for registration and participation fee, and at the end of the day, there will be a lot of motivational quotes just to encourage you to pay the money and after you have succeeded in paying the money, it becomes chaos because the quality you were expecting to receive is not what you get.

I have tried to join so many affiliate marketing groups and at each time I joined the group even after it has been stated to be free, I encounter the indulgence of depositing money before I can participate and in two instances, I came across in different affiliate marketing WhatsApp groups, they kept on using the same videos and they kept using the same payment proof which means in this country that I find myself, affiliate marketing is not really productive but mostly feasible for those in higher-tier countries

There is no doubt that education technology is now one of the biggest aspects of technology that has been receiving a lot of funding in the recent months . This is a particularly good thing because if you are using technology in your teaching there is a lot of advantages that comes with it because it is going to be a lot more relatively cheaper to produce and transmit, the people who are going to be taking the course can also be able to do it as their own personal pace and in whichever location that the truth .

Generally I will see that teaching is one of the best ways of making money online especially if you're having a skill that people are in demand of. Generally right now everybody is moving towards gaining of technical skills like how to program or how to use Microsoft office so any skill in that is going to be very beneficial .

Teaching online is also going to ensure that you spend some money because you are going to need to buy cameras and some other equipment that is necessary for you to shoot and edit a video before creating your own website or posting it in third-party website .