Is teaching others the best way to make money?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On my quest to make money on the internet I have come across a lot of people who said they are experts in some particular areas. For example there was a YouTuber I was following some time ago and I watch every of his video and he mostly makes videos on affiliate marketing.

He claims to make thousands of Dollars every single month from affiliate marketing but there is really no proof that he makes such amount of money. Most of the screenshots drops are probably edited screenshots in order to convince people to believe him and probably buy his courses.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if those kind of people really makes the amount of money they claim to make because the kind of effort they put in trying to convince people to watch their videos is compelling. The sad part is that most of the things they teach you don't work as well.

I have also realised that a lot of them makes most of their money from the views they get on YouTube by teaching other people how to make money.

There are also people have come across that claims to be expert in forex trading but they always organise forex trading classes for newbies and collect a certain amount of money from them. Then I begin to wonder if those people actually makes the kind of money they claim to make.

E

eldavis

Teaching others how to make money online can be awesome if you actually know how to teach or have a good skill you can teach. I have come across so many persons who claim to teach one skill or the other but they are not making good money from it. There are also others who are into this teaching business and they are actually making good money form it. So in most cases it mainly depends on your teaching skills and if what you are about to teach is a high demand skill.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
It depends on your skills, expertise, and passion. If you have a particular area of expertise, such as coding, marketing, or graphic design, you may be able to make a substantial income by teaching others through online courses or in-person workshops. Teaching is not for everyone. It requires patience, communication skills, and a willingness to constantly learn and adapt. It also requires a significant time investment, as creating quality course content takes time and effort. Teaching can be a fulfilling and financially rewarding path for those who have the skills and passion for it, but it's not the only way to make a living. There are many other options to consider, such as freelancing, entrepreneurship, or working in a traditional job.

Aditi

I think teaching is one of good income source. Teaching online is one of the best income source.

Giddel

On my quest to make money on the internet I have come across a lot of people who said they are experts in some particular areas. For example there was a YouTuber I was following some time ago and I watch every of his video and he mostly makes videos on affiliate marketing.

He claims to make thousands of Dollars every single month from affiliate marketing but there is really no proof that he makes such amount of money. Most of the screenshots drops are probably edited screenshots in order to convince people to believe him and probably buy his courses.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if those kind of people really makes the amount of money they claim to make because the kind of effort they put in trying to convince people to watch their videos is compelling. The sad part is that most of the things they teach you don't work as well.

I have also realised that a lot of them makes most of their money from the views they get on YouTube by teaching other people how to make money.

There are also people have come across that claims to be expert in forex trading but they always organise forex trading classes for newbies and collect a certain amount of money from them. Then I begin to wonder if those people actually makes the kind of money they claim to make.
You can make money from teaching others what you know you can post on YouTube or earn ad revenue or create a video course.

Hola Penio

At the moment, yes, with the increasing influence of social media, it is one of the best ways to make money.

conngoiw89

I completely agree with your opinion. Making money on the internet is a vast field and also a potential market for professionals in many fields to make money. However, among those who claim to be experts on the internet, there are many who have no real experience and just want to make money by selling courses or collecting views on YouTube.

waqutnah8

Some people also use means of reducing the trust of viewers by fixing screenshots or using very attractive statements without any evidence or evidence to prove it. All of this makes it difficult for viewers to trust and question the honesty of those who claim to be experts.

hoalw92jmnj

This makes it very difficult to find someone who shares knowledge with real experience and expertise, requiring searchers to be careful and proactive in searching and checking other documents and sources of information. each other before deciding to invest in their courses or online business products.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This makes it very difficult to find someone who shares knowledge with real experience and expertise, requiring searchers to be careful and proactive in searching and checking other documents and sources of information. each other before deciding to invest in their courses or online business products.
This is because earning from sharing knowledge has a lot of concurrence means a lot of people are concrete then finding people to learn something and get fee for learning them is a little deprecated nowadays.

ISPRWasIf

Teaching others can be an effective and rewarding way to make money, but whether it is the "best" way depends on your skills, interests, and goals. Here are some factors to consider:

1. Expertise: If you possess in-depth knowledge or skills in a particular subject or field, teaching can be a lucrative option. People are often willing to pay for personalized instruction or guidance from an expert. For example, you could offer tutoring, music lessons, language classes, or specialized training.
  2. Flexibility: Teaching can provide flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. You can choose to teach in person or offer online lessons, allowing you to work from home or while traveling. This flexibility can be especially beneficial for students or those with other commitments.
  3. Passion for sharing knowledge: If you enjoy helping others learn and have a genuine passion for sharing knowledge, teaching can be highly fulfilling. Seeing your students' progress and growth can be incredibly rewarding and can make the work more enjoyable.
  4. Market demand: Assess the demand for the subject you wish to teach. Research the market to determine if there is a need for your expertise, whether it's in academics, hobbies, professional skills, or other areas. A high demand for your teaching services increases the potential for earning a good income.
  5. Competition: Consider the level of competition in the teaching field you're interested in. Some subjects or skills may have a saturated market with many instructors, while others may have fewer providers and higher earning potential.
  6. Scalability: Teaching can be scalable to some extent. Once you establish your teaching methods and resources, you may be able to reach a larger audience by offering group classes, creating online courses, or developing educational content that can be sold repeatedly.
While teaching can be a great way to make money, it's essential to understand that success often comes with building a reputation, investing time in lesson planning, and continuously improving your teaching skills. It's also important to consider other potential income streams that align with your skills and interests, such as freelancing, entrepreneurship, or creating and selling digital products. Ultimately, the best way to make money depends on your individual strengths, preferences, and market opportunities.