Study Says That Smoking Can Increase Your Chances of Getting Prostate Cancer By Up To 30 Pecent!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Smoking is one of the most damaging things you can do to your body. It is considered a really big risk factor and contributes to lung diseases, heart-related problems and causes heart attacks. Smoking also causes diabetes due to toxins that might interfere with blood sugar levels indirectly. However, do you know that smoking is actually much worse than you can actually think? According to some new studies like one which was reported in a scientific journal known as PubMed has strongly pointed out that smoking can also cause prostrate cancer and the chances of you developing prostate cancer is increased by up to 30 percent if you smoke cigarettes regularly. So, if you are a person who smokes, there is another really good reason to stop smoking.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Smoking isn’t good for the body in any way so apart from the prostate cancer there are only deadly diseases that come with it. The right thing to do to avoid all of these is to quit smoking because it is killing. Sometimes I want why and what people gain from smoking

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know that smoking has many bad effects on the body. I have been a smoker for more than 30 years although I was fortunate to be able to quit completely in 2007. Prostate problem is for the older male but it can also hit the younger man. Being careful with health is a must when you become a senior.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Smoking isn’t good for the body in any way so apart from the prostate cancer there are only deadly diseases that come with it. The right thing to do to avoid all of these is to quit smoking because it is killing. Sometimes I want why and what people gain from smoking
You are right bro...Smoking can be deadly to the body's respiratory health. We just have to stay away from smoking because this can cause several problems to our lungs. Apart from the prostate cancer, we have several untold diseases that's associated with smoking, which makes it dangerous. Though we have some people have smoked all through their lives and they live disease free, but we can't all be the same.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even upon all these things that is circulating around the internet stating out the danger of smoking but yet still a lot of people are still addicted to this deadly habits that could ruins their life, there is no benefit of smoking anywhere on the internet compared to the danger and the damage it has on the body system.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I know that smoking has many bad effects on the body. I have been a smoker for more than 30 years although I was fortunate to be able to quit completely in 2007. Prostate problem is for the older male but it can also hit the younger man. Being careful with health is a must when you become a senior.

It is good to read that you quite smoking. For how long have you been smoking until you stopped smoking? If you stop smoking, your body can heal the damage but if the damage is irreversible, then you might still face many problems even after quitting. You would be quite lucky if you quite at an earlier stage.