Business Ideas Start This Business And Get Money This Year.

Moni

In this year, people are so aggressive to make money. Therefore, a lot of people are looking for many ways that they can get some business opportunities but there are so many business around that people do not think it can generate them an income. This is because these businesses will not make you rich overnight but in a gradual way.

Have you ever thought of sell coconut before? Don't worry I know what you are thinking. But selling coconut does not necessarily mean put the coconut in a wheelbarrow and pushing it under a heavy sun shine whiles sweating, no, I don't mean that. But in a professional way where it will be so attractive to many people including executives . In my country, sell coconut is a lucrative way that a lot of people do.

I always say the most important part of the game of making money is branding. How you brand yourself determines how you will end up making money, in this case, you have to target a popular places like hotels or restaurants, banks, colleges and universities or any prominent place. You can just start at on place for the beginning and latter open another branch if the business starts to boom.

Note: Neatness is the key.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, selling coconut does not only mean keeping coconuts on a push cart and selling to the passerby, or selling in the beach. You can sell coconuts in many years by creating coconut based products. May be you could make coconuts cakes, coconut cookies, coconut confectionery and sell these products. You can also make coconut milk and try to replace the market covered by dairy milk. You can try making coconut oils and sell either as edible oils or cosmetic. There are a lot of ideas. But you need money and skills to explore these ideas and make money by selling coconut.