Does Every Offline Business Needs Money To Start?

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm wondering if is all offline business that need money before one can start. According to most people, one can never start offline business without money but that is not the way I see it because I know a lot of people who never started their business with money. This is not a doubt because I have heard many people story about how they made it in life.

These are some businesses that you can start without investing any pocket money but this is not easy because they carry a lot of stress. Some people started selling clothes and they started selling them without having money to pay for them so they will just go to the clothes sell, collect some clothes on credit and then they will send the money after selling them and now these people are owning big clothing shops. Some people also started some business on credit and now they are business tycoons. So I doubt that saying you can never start offline business without money. Hoping I'm clear here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You won't be able to see any business you can start without money and even if there is any you will still need money to set up everything to be able to run the business successfully. Normally I will not be advising people to be looking for opportunities to start a business without capital because capital is the most important thing needed every business.

And another important thing is that even if you have to start a business without capital requirements , such business may not be easy as you may think , not for any other thing but the fact that the business will be so competitive since everyone will always want to start up such business..

Personally I always believe that the best thing we all have to do is to look for any opportunities we can make money and sometimes if this opportunity worth spending then we should considered to spend money not for any other thing but to achieve something reasonable.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Not every offline business needs money to start. There are many different types of businesses, so it's important to know what kind of business you're starting.
Businesses need money to start because they need to buy equipment and inventory, hire staff, and get advertising or marketing materials.

If you already have a steady income or are able to get funding from family or friends, then you can use the money that you have available and use it as startup capital. You can also use credit cards if your business is small enough. If it's not small enough for credit cards, then you'll need loans or grant money from a bank or other organization.

Some businesses don't require any startup capital at all—they can simply take on an employee who makes more than minimum wage and ask them to work for free until their product sells well enough for them to quit working for free.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
An individual could be readily forced to think that in every offline business there is absolutely the involvement of money in order to set up the offline business but that is not always true in majority of cases because there are some people running offline businesses of their own even without them investing a single penny in the setup of the offline business . Majority of individuals for them to set up sort of like business without the involvement of money what they do is that they use an empty space possibly in there house or place of residence as a shop and they do not sell consumer goods but whether they will sell home used items which possibly could be inneed by another individual and this could include used phones , used clothes , used furnitures , used baby items , used toys etc .

And to be very sincere this is actually a profitable type of business and a lot of people over here in Africa are actually earning tons of money every week and in every month I just selling unwanted home items and utensils which are still in good shape and possibly could be wanted and needed by another individual .

King bell

VIP Contributor
When it comes to starting a business, there are a lot of different factors to consider. One of the most important things to think about is whether or not you will need money to get your business off the ground.

There are a lot of businesses that can be started without any money, and there are also a lot of businesses that will require some financial investment. It really depends on the type of business you want to start, and what your goals are.

If you are looking to start a business that doesn't require any money, then you might want to consider a service-based business or an online business. These types of businesses can be started with very little investment, and they can be quite successful.

On the other hand, if you are looking to start a brick-and-mortar business, then you will likely need to invest some money in order to get it off the ground. This is because you will need to rent or buy a space, and you will need to purchase some supplies and equipment.

No matter what type of business you want to start, it is important to do your research and make sure that you have a solid business plan. This will help you determine how much money you will need to start your business, and it will also help you get on the right track for success.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Online online business where sometimes you don't require an investment before you can be able to work and make money on it offline business is a little bit different as it requires a capital before you can be able to start an offline business and requires you to be able to calculate between your profit and loss very well if not your business will slowly die which are the things which you need to work out for in offline business you need to also avoid giving goods and debt for it increases sales but the decrease profit in business as not all the customers which buy things on credit usually pays back and that causes loss in business.

You need to also look out for where you put your location in an offline business for that will determine how you will get customers if you know you sell something which is expensive it will not be a good idea if you put your business location in a rural area because people there might not be able to afford your goods and services to buy your products but instead you should set your company location to an urban area where people they will value your products and they will get a lot of sales.

samkorstar

I'm wondering if is all offline business that need money before one can start. According to most people, one can never start offline business without money but that is not the way I see it because I know a lot of people who never started their business with money. This is not a doubt because I have heard many people story about how they made it in life.

These are some businesses that you can start without investing any pocket money but this is not easy because they carry a lot of stress. Some people started selling clothes and they started selling them without having money to pay for them so they will just go to the clothes sell, collect some clothes on credit and then they will send the money after selling them and now these people are owning big clothing shops. Some people also started some business on credit and now they are business tycoons. So I doubt that saying you can never start offline business without money. Hoping I'm clear here.
Yes it actually require investment if you want to earn passively from affiliate

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can start an offline business without any investment. There are a lot of ways to do it. Let's say you have old furniture lying discarded in your outhouse, you have electronics that you no longer use. You can sell these items through a yard sale. A yard sale is the process of selling your items by displaying them in your front yard with a sign "for sale." Let's say you don't have any old items to sell, but you have cooking skills, you can make bread, cookies, cakes, pickles, etc. You can have these items for sale on a push card on the street corner. If you don't have a push cart, you can just sell through your car. Let's say you don't have cooking skills but you are good at making candles, soaps, etc. You can sell these items through a yard sale or through a push cart.