Does Every Way Of Making Money Online Needs Skills?

Sikapa

Verified member
Most people like making money online nowadays even those who have their own jobs still manage to make money online. Some people think you don't need to have special skills before you can be able to make money from the internet and this is half true. What do I mean by half true? Is like when you think of it, it seems not all the ways of making money online needs skill but that is not the way. Every way of making money online needs skills before you can earn from the internet. Even how to sign up to a particular website demands skills especially when you reach that Capture area.

On these pay to post forums, if you don't have the skills to work on then trust me you will end up getting nothing from the forum. Some people also get banned easily due to lack of skills to work on the forum. I'm not say everyone who get banned lack skills to work on the forum. No, that is not what I'm saying but I'm trying to say most of the newbies don't have the skills and therefore they easily get banned. This make me to see that before you can make money from the internet, at least there are some basic skills you have to get before you can make money from the internet.

When it comes to making money online, there are a lot of different ways to do it. You can start a blog, create a website, sell products or services, or even just participate in online surveys. But does every way of making money online require skills?

The answer to this question is both yes and no. While some methods of making money online definitely require skills, there are others that anyone can do, regardless of their skill level.

For example, starting a blog definitely requires some level of skill. You need to be able to write compelling content, market your blog, and build an audience. However, there are plenty of people who have started successful blogs without any prior experience.

Similarly, creating a successful website also requires some skills. You need to be able to design a user-friendly website, fill it with compelling content, and drive traffic to it. However, there are plenty of people who have created successful websites without any prior experience.

So, while some methods of making money online definitely require skills, there are others that anyone can do, regardless of their skill level. If you’re looking to make money online, don’t be discouraged if you don’t have any skills. There are still plenty of ways to make money without any skills.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely not , it is not every way of making money online definitely needs an individual or a particular user or member too seek for a particular skill . Online jobs such as affiliate marketing and freelancing will definitely need an individual to learn the skill of proper prospectus writing because when your prospect is being presented to a particular buyer of a product is well impressive and more convincing there is absolutely a possibility that you will sell a particular product as an affiliate marketer or perform a particular online service as a online freelancer . But one thing you must understand is that online activities and geeks that actually requires a skill in order to make money usually pay better than those that do not require any skill .

Majority of Us are born with the ability of writing that is why majority of people prefer working on paid to post websites and website that pays them to write articles and reports and in order to be an individual earning from this category you do not need any skill at all but all you need is a smartphone and a good internet resources and with all this two in your position you are indeed good to go .