Does Every Affiliate Marketer Needs A Landing Page?

Sikapa

Verified member
One of the best way to make money online is by doing affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing simple means promoting other peoples product for sales in other to earn a commission. Affiliate marketing is a good way that one can make money online indeed because you don't have to touch the product nor do you have to see it. Many people are making money out of this way of making money online.

There are many online stores that one can promote affiliate products and the common ones are clickbank and Digistore24. These two are the common ones that many people know and are making good amount of money from there. But before you can start to make good amount of money from affiliate marketing, I think is better to have a landing page too. I don't know if one can make money from affiliate marketing without a landing page and I'm here to gather opinions.

I just want us to share ideas because there is a saying that "two beards are better than one" what is your suggestions? Does every affiliate matter needs a landing page?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes, every affiliate marketer should have a landing page because it’s the best way to funnel interested prospects to the product. Landing pages are like the bullseye of your target, and can be used for more than just getting leads.

Affiliate marketers should have multiple landing pages depending on the type of product they are promoting. For example, if you are selling a physical product, it’s best to have specific landing pages for each product because it gives customers more options and allows your business to test different offers.

Landing pages also allow businesses to get more information about their customers so they can better understand who they’re targeting with ads. This type of information is invaluable when trying to scale up your marketing efforts and expand into new markets or niches!

However, you should be more careful
If you want to make money with affiliate marketing, then you’re going to have to create content that will entice people to click through from an ad or link. The problem is, depending on where they go after they click on this ad or link, they may be met with confusion.

Your goal as an affiliate marketer is to make it as easy as possible for potential customers to understand what they are getting when they click on your ad. If the page which visitors land on after clicking through has lots of different products and services listed, then this could be confusing for them and discourage them if different from the original product that interest them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The landing page is a description to what you're offering, just a short overview of your products, or affiliate offer. Not all affiliate offers go together with a landing page, some are CPA ads, you can push a banner of it to your website, or push for it's promotion in a rich traffic site that is suitable for affiliate marketing. But if you're dealing on CPS affiliate program, you need to create a landing page for your products, it will help put your products on a marketable position for sure, than not putting landing page. With the landing page, you don't need to be telling users about what you're dealing on, your landing page tells you exactly what you're offering, at the price of the product is displayed there too for any one to see for themselves.

blessingc

Every human has a home, or should I say every sound human being lives under a roof you affiliate marketing isn't complete when you don't have a landig page, you don't have a website that has been built up for that.
You must have a platform you have prepared, a social media account you have been able to organize and gotten lots of attention, where you can get people to love what you do. Get customers to trust you and believe they aren't getting involved with someone scandalous.

If you don't have a website you can create a YouTube channel or a Facebook page, or Instagram, Twitter, just somewhere you can build overtime to get audience, people who will be interested in what you do.

A landing is always necessary for affiliates, it makes your branding unique, really special and differentiates you from others, it brings influential people, publishers and people who need you closer to your door step, to your page.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons I always recommend graphics designing skill for people who wants to venture into affiliate marketing is because of building of landing pages because it is very important in affiliate marketing and can help you make a note of sales.

A landing page helps you to give clear description of the product you are promoting especially when you are using Facebook ad or Instagram ads. when you are doing the landing page it should look very professional because it can determine whether you will make a sale from that particular product or not.

If your landing page does not look enticing, there is high probability that people will never purchase the product you are trying to promote. It doesn't make sense for you to use one landing page for several product but using one landing page for a product is recommended.

There are a lot of things you need to know if you really want to build a landing page that would convert. your call-to-action in that particular landing page must also be very enticing and there are some words you need to use in order to make sales.

A lot of people use landing pages but at the end of the day they will be unable to get sales and a reason may be traced to the way they did their call-to-action.

Tahir4

Yes! I guess it's the major block in succeeding in affiliate marketing

Moraru

If your landing page does not look enticing, there is high probability that people will never purchase the product you are trying to promote. It doesn't make sense for you to use one landing page for several product but using one landing page for a product is recommended

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know Digistore24, but I have used Clickbank. Clickbank is an affiliate network that you can use even when you do not have a website. Amazon has an affiliate program called Amazon Associates. You don't need a website to promote Amazon products. You can also use Shareasale without a website, however, they require you a social media page with a huge following before being accepted for the program. Rakuten Affiliate Marketing Network is another popular affiliate network, however, you need a website to use this service. If you want to promote Commission Junction products, you need a website. So, generally speaking, there are affiliate networks that require you to have a website and there are affiliate networks that do not require you to have a website. A landing page is a gateway page on a website that takes visitors directly to the offer page. Using a landing page for promoting affiliate products can be a good method but absolutely not necessary.

allison001

Verified member
A landing page is mostly used in social medias that does not allow direct posting of link . A landing page will automatically redirect a client to an affiliate products in social medias in which links are not allowed to be posted.

First of all , to determine if an affiliate marketer will need a landing page , this will depend on the type of affiliate products and marketing they are doing because as I understand there are various type of affiliate marketing and this is what will determine if you will need a landing page or not..

And mostly it will also be determine by the platform you will be using for the affiliate marketing , most platforms like Facebook do not allow direct posting of link and in this case you may likely need a landing page to be able to market your affiliate products on this social media .