Does Every Way Of Making Money Online Needs Skills?

Sikapa

Verified member
Most people like making money online nowadays even those who have their own jobs still manage to make money online. Some people think you don't need to have special skills before you can be able to make money from the internet and this is half true. What do I mean by half true? Is like when you think of it, it seems not all the ways of making money online needs skill but that is not the way. Every way of making money online needs skills before you can earn from the internet. Even how to sign up to a particular website demands skills especially when you reach that Capture area.

On these pay to post forums, if you don't have the skills to work on then trust me you will end up getting nothing from the forum. Some people also get banned easily due to lack of skills to work on the forum. I'm not say everyone who get banned lack skills to work on the forum. No, that is not what I'm saying but I'm trying to say most of the newbies don't have the skills and therefore they easily get banned. This make me to see that before you can make money from the internet, at least there are some basic skills you have to get before you can make money from the internet.

blessingc

Earning money online doesn't require special skills but you need basic skills and common sense. No matter the kind of means or platform you want to earn from you need to make use of some kind of skills that average people have, I don't mean people who do not know how to read or write. If you are educated there's no reason why you can't earn money online, just read and follow the instructions you are given and I it seems hard sometimes, you can seek for advice or guide from those who are in it.

Now making money online has different shades, you can earn different ways, like posting on paid to post platforms you need skills understanding and being able to pass your own view and message in a good written form so you can get paid and follow the rules if the platform strictly.

When it comes to making money with your social media accounts, you can make use if your common sense. You just read follow instructions, follow the link to the post, page or person you are to follow and go right there click on the like thumbs up or make a comment that goes along with the video or post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You need at least a basic knowledge in order to make money from any business venture on the internet. Making money paid to post platforms, you actually need to have knowledge of online businesses in order to be able to write something correctly.

If you have proper knowledge of online businesses but you're not practicing it then you can be able to write something about it. Like in affiliate marketing, I have much knowledge about it even though I have not started practicing the kind of knowledge I have but I can probably write something about affiliate marketing when I am asked to do so.

I have attended a lot of webinars and read books and watched a lot of videos about it. working on paid to post platforms is probably one of the best ways of making money for a newbie online because it looks very simple provided you can write well.

But even at that, you need basic knowledge. The same thing goes with micro jobs platforms because it seems as if you don't need a skill to work on them but there are basic knowledge you need in order to succeed.

You need to consult with people that have been into the business for a while and they will teach you in the secrets of succeeding.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are some online money making model which does not require much skill before you can start making money with it.

I am going to list some you can sign up with and make money with little or no skills.

Get paid to post
get paid to post is one of the ways to make money online with little or no skills. All You need a computer system with a stable internet connection.

You only need to know how to construct a meaningful sentences and you are good to go. you give opinion about something and you get paid as a result.

I need to tell you that you can make money with just one get paid to post forums. You need to sign up with as many as possible so as to expand your chances to make good income.

Micro task website
Another way to make money is to sign up with microtasks website. An example of this website is Picoworker. They have simple task like subscribing to a YouTube channel, commenting on a blog post, retweet etc.

Jobs are always available on this website. The more you do the more chances you make more money on the task website.

Data entry job
you don't need to have a special skill before you can make money with data entry. You only need to know how to follow a set of moves and you are good to go.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me , I will just say that it depends on people's interest . There are some people that have the interest to work online while others do not see the need , a lot of people may consider online business as a pure waste of time.

Talking about posting on online communities and platforms, well , it must be the interest of any interested participants because that is just a waste of time to people who are freelancers because they may not likely have the time to be posting. Not only that , they may also be making much compared to people who are posting on platforms.

Posting on forums does not necessarily need you to be skills , except your ability to read and write. But talking about freelancing , it is a business that will need a lot of your dedication because you must definitely be skilled in one area or the other to be able to make the best out of freelancing platform especially nowadays that these freelance platform are filled with so many people which will definitely increase the competition.

For me I will say that almost all online business need you to be skillful ond passionate.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that what people say that you don't need skills to work online is half true. Indeed you need skills in most of the earning methods in order to earn a considerable amount. It is just that some of the skills are basic while others are a bit more technical.

The basic skills can easily be learnt on your own by working hard to learn the skill and master it through practice. Loom for example solving captchas, you will need basic knowledge and skills on how the instructions are followed there in order to earn. You also need to know how to solve the captchas, be it identifying photos or solving an easy Mathematical equation.

Other basic skills is those used in paid to post forums where you write short posts. Most of them require quality poets and so you need to know how to create grammatically correct sentences and also you need to know how to paragraph your work well. These are basic skills that not everyone has.

Then you also need skills in order to know how to access those earning platforms or how to attract clients who will give you jobs. You won't just earn without clients.

Sichilongo Amos

Most people like making money online nowadays even those who have their own jobs still manage to make money online. Some people think you don't need to have special skills before you can be able to make money from the internet and this is half true. What do I mean by half true? Is like when you think of it, it seems not all the ways of making money online needs skill but that is not the way. Every way of making money online needs skills before you can earn from the internet. Even how to sign up to a particular website demands skills especially when you reach that Capture area.

On these pay to post forums, if you don't have the skills to work on then trust me you will end up getting nothing from the forum. Some people also get banned easily due to lack of skills to work on the forum. I'm not say everyone who get banned lack skills to work on the forum. No, that is not what I'm saying but I'm trying to say most of the newbies don't have the skills and therefore they easily get banned. This make me to see that before you can make money from the internet, at least there are some basic skills you have to get before you can make money from the internet.
Yeah I feel thats is paramount to note with concerns

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No not all the tasks online needs specialized skills but truth be told if you need to make good money online then you would need to have some skills to help you get the jobs. Like if you want to get jobs like programming, editing, coding ,web development and others then you would need to get the training and skills to make it happen for you.

No employer or hirer will want to use a novice for such jobs because they know you would mess it up whereby wasting their time and maybe their resources. But these jobs can fetch one good money and one can even make it a full time job but you can't achieve any if you are a novice.

But for tasks like posting pm forums like what we are doing right now on trendri you need no skills. you don't need skills to take surveys just click on the answers, you don't need skills to watch videos for pay or ********* on sites. You might not even need much to be a YouTuber or maybe start a blog. So if you have no skills look into sites you can work on that have tasks that doesn't need any skill and start with them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone! I believe that most people are interested in making money online these days. However, making money online is not very easy because online jobs are just like offline jobs. I mean that when you do an online job, you must invest time and effort in it. Furthermore, you must be hard-working and patient because you cannot become rich overnight from your online job. Last but not least, you must have some basic skills if you really want to make some money online. I believe that if you do not have any skills, it is impossible to make money online. It is important to have at least some basic skills. We can take as an example this earning forum. The people who are interested in working here should know good English. They must be careful with their spelling and syntax and ,of course, avoid making any grammatical mistakes. In this way, they will finally succeed in making some money here. Consequently, some basic skills are a must for online earning.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't believe that we have to have skills for us to make money online.
What do we even understand by the word skill? To my own understanding. Skill is a knowledge acquire to make things done. So now what is the skill needed to post on forum website? Because posting on paid to post forum website is same as posting on social medias like facebook as most of us does almost everyday.

So if it is been seen that posting on paid to post forum is been having a skill, then posting on Facebook is also a skill. But this is not true. The main reason most people have been finding it difficult to make money on site like this is because most of the topics been discussed here are not of there interest. They are no fun topics like comedy, that there is always something to say. But here the tropics is about learning to make money and things that relates to business and internet.

I would say that I don't have a skill and I do make money online without a skill. I also make money with forex and cryptocurrency trading but they are not skills. They are both something that can be learned and understand by anyone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The perspective of me may not be that different from other people that have commented. It is not a doubt that we need to have some skills before we can make at least meaningful money online. But it doesn't mean that we don't have some websites online to make money from without having to go through having some skills.

For instance, paid to post websites do not require much skill. Though some may be claiming that we need to have writing skill. But it doesn't really matter. We only need to have some basic knowledge of what we want to write about and make sure that we do some researches to the ones that we don't actually have some inspiration on.

Even affiliate marketing do not require much skill. It is inbuilt in humans to know how to persuade people to buy their goods and products. This is the paramount things to do if you actually want to be a good affiliate marketer. This means we don't really need to have some special skills before we make money on this website.

Nevertheless, it is always good to have some skills if truly one is willing to make money online. Skills help a lot.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that you must have something to offer first before you can even think of making money online . if you do not have anything to offer then you must be ready to make use of the available opportunities like posting of contents just like we are doing here.

Apart from that , any other ways of making money online may not likely give you something reasonable such as paid to click because that is just a simple as clicking but posting on platforms require a lot of time and here the possibility of making $1 on daily basis is possible..

There are other advanced way of making money on the internet and this one may give you a high possibility of earning such as having a programming skills

With This skills , the possibility of making money will be high because programing generally is highly demanded and programmers are earning much from a single job they are asked to do.
It all depends on what you want , but for a start a person can just focus on some simple way of making money and with that you can raise money to upgrade your earning opportunities as times goes on.

Last edited:

Dora Wi

I agree it is half true, but from a slightly different perspective. Having certain skills is a great advantage in earning money more efficiently. For example, if you have some marketable skills, you can have better success on freelancing platforms.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money online. Some of them require skills, and some don't. For example, if you want to make money by selling things on eBay or Amazon, you need to learn how to sell on these platform, and that takes some skills! But if you want to make money through affiliate marketing, that doesn't require any special skills at all.

Making money online is a lot like starting any other business. It's a lot of work and it takes some time to get going, but once you've got the ball rolling, it can be an extremely lucrative venture. There are many different ways to make money online, from selling items on eBay to writing blogs or providing services for others.

However, not all of these methods require any particular skillset or training. Some are less technical than others and some require more creativity than others. But they all have one thing in common: they take time and effort on your part to get started and keep going.

If you're looking for a way to make Moneypenny online without having to spend a ton of time learning new skills or taking classes, then there are plenty of options out there for people who don't want to dedicate their lives solely to earning money online (or even just working from home).

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to make money online, but many of them require some special skills. For example, if you want to be a freelance writer, you need to be able to write well. If you want to do online surveys, you need to be able to give your opinion. If you want to sell things online, you need to be able to design and create good-looking websites and product pages.

But that doesn't mean that all ways of making money online require skills. There are plenty of ways to make money without any special skills at all. You can start a blog and sell advertising, or you can use a site like Swagbucks to do online surveys. You can also sell products on eBay, or sign up for a site like Fiverr to offer your services as a freelance writer, editor, or designer.

The best way to find out which methods of making money online are best for you is to try them out and see which ones work best for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Any jobs you are doing or any business you are interested to start , the most important thing you have to consider first will be the capital needed to start of the business successfully.

If capitals is available then the next thing you have to consider will be your understanding of the business you are about to establish because this also play a very important role in the success of a business even when so many people do not think so.

It will be of a greater advantage if you have at least an experience of the business you are starting because it is through the experience that you will know certain challenges you are likely to face in the business and you can start preparing on how you can overcome these challenges without it being a burden to your business.

Business can be started without the experience no doubt , but starting a business from your previous experience will always help you more .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don’t know what you are trying to refer to when you say “skill” or “lack of skill.” For me, there is no one without any skills. You can cook food, isn’t that your skill? You can dance and entertain people, isn’t that skill? You can sing or play musical instrument, isn’t that skill? You can talk and you can captivate your audience, isn’t that skill? You can make cloth diapers for babies, or toys for kids, aren’t these skills. There is no skill that cannot be monetized, all you need is the knowledge on how to monetize your skill. Let’s say you are a stay-at-home mother, you have quilting or knitting skills. You can make quilt or knitted sweater and put the item on sale. Now, you might tell me you do not have any knowledge on how to sell? I understand, you can quilt or knit, but you do not know how to sell. There is something called internet, right? Do some research and you will get hundreds of ideas on how to sell your quilt or knitted products.