4 ways to start a business and make money

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Do you want to make money right away? You have yet another one-of-a-kind opportunity here. You can make money just by following these lists.

1. Services for Lawns
A lot of houses all over the world have a lawn or a garden. At the end of the day, all you have to do is go around and ask people to cut their grass.

2. Planning events
I have heard that some people are paid about $50,000 per event. Planning events is a great way to run a business that also lets you meet the people you want to meet.

3. Groomer for Pets
Pet owners are always looking for professionals to care for their animals.
With the right amount of effort and time, you can start a pet grooming business that can bring in six figures per year.

4. Start a Clothing Business
One of my favorite business models runs a clothing business. You no longer need to worry about purchasing inventory because of the power of print on demand. All you have to do is create a design and see how popular it is.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is always good to have a side business that can fetch you some extra money even with your full-time job. The economy now is very harsh as such only one source of income is no longer cutting it so one need to add another good source of income to be able to cater for the needs and maybe the wants that we can't let go .

One of the ways by which such can be achieved is through establishment of a business you just have to look inward and find out the kind of business you will enjoyed to and start doing it there's a lot of business ideas that which one can either do online or offline so it is to look at the different jobs available and pick the ones that you can consistently and effortlessly do through without wanting to take a break like you have rightly stated above those are good job opportunities for whoever want to make money.

Shigobad2020

If you want to survive the economic condition of the world which is always flunctuating and changing for the worse on a daily basis , you ought to have a side job and not concentrate on just one job to survive , I am a teacher and aside from teaching which I know only bring money at the end of the need , I knew I needed a job that will be fetching me income on daily and weekly basis and that's why i ventured into baking business where I bake and also sells baking ingredients , and duringbthe weekend I always have to check on my farm because I also have at least five hectares of land which I am farming on ,
And secondly I have to survive on daily basis andnthats why i also decided to also work online anytime i am free from my offline working activities.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Holicent to win such amount of money like fifteen thousand dollars is not by join competition only, there will be a lot of participants from all the world and just will finance some prizes like fifteen thousand dollars to first place, twenty five thousand dollars for second place and twelve and half thousand dollar to third place to tenth place, the other participants then participating companies could finance their project and if your project doesn't sunstain to anyone, then you will return to your home country without earning anything. Then events has a lot of competitors and has lot of requirements to earn such prize by winning in the competition.

sunnystar

You can start making money from different ways but I will highlight and explain four ways here, they are:
POS: you can start POS (Point of sales) at your residence or get a shop where bank is far away. This is a process whereby you help to deposit and withdraw and get your own profit after adding interest. With this business, you are allowed sell airtime to customers through your machine.​
Gas: most people in some areas have started using gas for cooking and there, gas station is far away. You can have your gas station in that area and get a dasymeter to help to measure gas for customers.​
Catering business: this is one of a lucrative business that you can start with low capital. This is stationed around market or areas there is a large number of people because it produces fast food for people and you can be selling pure water and bottled water along with it.​
Photograph: the rate people are demanding for passport is much and this is used as a means of identification so this is a lucrative business in the city.​

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Here are some ways to start a business

Carry out market analysis.
If there is a chance to develop your idea into a profitable firm, market research will tell you. It's a chance to learn more about local firms that are already established and prospective clients. Find a competitive advantage for your company using that information.

Prepare a business plan.
The cornerstone of your company is its business plan. It serves as a guide for organizing, managing, and expanding your new company.

Finance your business
You can determine how much money you'll need to start your firm with the aid of your business plan.

Choose a location for your business.
One of the most crucial choices you'll have to make is where to locate your firm. The decisions you make when starting a physical store or an online store could have an impact on your taxes, regulatory requirements, and income.

Decide on a business structure.
Your business's legal structure will have an effect on how much tax you pay, how much liability you have personally, and how you must register your company.