Start Affiliate Marketing

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a good small business. in which you promote someone else's product or service and nothing else.

Your only job is to post the link given by the company on your blog, website, or whatever the social media is. After this, when someone clicks on that link or buys the product, you will get a commission as per the agreement.

The commission is always dependent on the policy set for marketing; for example, in CPM marketing, you will get income just by clicking, and in CPA marketing, you will get a part of it when the product or service is sold.

Internet is full of Affiliate Marketing giants, you will find many options like ShareASale, Amazon Affiliates, Clickbank, Cj Affiliate etc. Some platforms will definitely check your website before accepting you and decide whether you should be given Affiliate Marketing or not, but some platforms will allow you to promote however you want, giving you freedom.​

Imran Noori

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online nowadays but it is not too easy because you should paste the link where people believe in you if not people are not clicking every link.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make a lot of money through affiliate marketing. Actually, affiliate marketing is the only online business model that allows you to make a lot of money without spending any money or without having elaborate skills., You need marketing skills, though. However, when you start doing affiliate marketing you will find out that it is really difficult to make money through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing requires you to send your visitors to the affiliate program's website and buy the product you are selling. You make money only when the sale is completed. First of all, it is not difficult to get visitors, secondly, it is not easy to sell the products. The only way you can succeed with affiliate marketing is you already have an audience,m either as a traffic on your website, social media followers, or your email subscribers. If you do not have any audience, trust me there will be zero sales even foir years

Scrutinize

Affiliate marketing is a great side hustle in my experience. I have come across some good forex affiliate programs too which can be beneficial for traders and non-traders alike. Some brokers even have good referral programs. For instance, I have accounts with fxview & fxtm, both have affiliate & referral programs. The refer a friend program is quite good as both me and my referred client gets to earn after registration. You can find such programs on many platforms.