Right approach to start making money with affiliate marketing ?

SANIA

The concept of affiliate marketing is amazing yet it is not easy to sell products online. So here are some tips in this matter.
1) Learn about affiliate marketing Through some program/course/YouTube videos,etc.
2) Find high paying affiliate programs which are also convenient
3) Find programs with low payout thresholds
4) Find programs which are legit and have good proofs
5) Find programs that are sustainable
6) Programs offering recurring commissions should be preferred
7) Learn right approach to sell products
8) Don't spam links on forums/ social media posts, etc.
9) Find targeted audience ( people having interest in that project/offer/service)
10) Engage with targeted audience on daily basis
11) Grow your social media profiles/blogs/videos and provide informative content in them
12) Build trust with audience by offering honest advices
13) Provide solution to people's needs and problems by offering product/service etc
14) Stay patient and continue working s business takes time to grow and becoming sustainable

What are your thoughts regarding this matter ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Succeeding in Affiliate marketing is not a rocket science because there are some certain things you must put in place if you really want to succeed as an affiliate marketer. The first thing you should do if you really want to succeed in affiliate marketing is to seek proper knowledge. there are a lot of places you can get a whole lot of information about things required of you to succeed in a marketing such as YouTube. some of the important things you must learn if you really want to succeed in affiliate marketing are; content creation, search engine optimisation, copywriting and so many of them.if you want to promote any product you must try as much as possible to create a very good content around that particular product in order to be able to convince people to purchase it and this is where content creation comes in. copywriting helps you to convince people to buy the product you are promoting and of course it is one of the most important skill for anyone that really wants to succeed in affiliate marketing. It is also very important for you to have a website because it will serve as a free traffic sources for you.

Sheebaparveen

With AFFILIATE MARKETING, you make money by promoting products and services to your audience members and referring them to the websites of retailers selling those products and services.

When someone you refer purchases something or completes an action, such as signing up for a service or an email list, you earn a commission. This marketing technique benefits both the advertiser and the affiliate. The affiliate gets paid while the seller makes a sale.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Learning is the first step when it comes to make money online and these include affiliate marketing. One of the ways to learn about affiliate marketing is to enrol is to enroll into an online course.

The course you are going to choose must be created by an expert who have an in-depth knowledge about affiliate marketing. Most of the experts are putting all their experiences into the course they are creating.

Another way to learn affiliate marketing is by watching YouTube videos. You are going to learn a lot by the time you watch over 50 YouTube videos on avenues marketing. You can also read some books on affiliate marketing to have more knowledge.

However it is very important to implement whatever you learn from those videos and e-books you read about affiliate marketing. This is a true way to learn all it takes to make money consistently with affiliate marketing.

The only thing I can tell you is to have it in mind that you are going to build list of loyal subscribers. You are going to do this by creating a landing page for the product you want to promote as an affiliate. You will need an autoresponder to carry out the job effectively.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To be very serious I do not like getting most of my information from YouTube or any other social media because to me I do not just see it as a quality information. Most of those people that are publishing these videos on YouTube are not really good in affiliate marketing , so they may not have up-to-date strategy that is needed for people to succeed in affiliate marketing that is why I do not just learn most of my things on YouTube.

Instead of YouTube I would rather go for a paid course on any platform I am comfortable with , it could be with people that have better understanding and he's really making money with affiliate marketing or it could be a paid course on Udemy.

In everything I will wants to do I will always like to have a professional understanding of it so as to be able to make money effectively and to be a good expert in the field I have chosen to explore.

Affiliate marketing is really good and I've seen so many people that are earning perfectly with affiliate marketing and even if I have to get all the needed information I need to get it from them.